Meme Run

Author Topic: Meme Run  (Read 3148 times)

I don't really see the problem
There are plenty of bad games on steam
But it's not okay to continue causing more fires just because one already exists

The game is based purely on memes, horrible ones, there is no attempt at the game trying to be funny, it's just "LOL MAYMAYS SO RANDOM MLG FEDORA TIPPING XD", this game is a prime example of what people SHOULDN'T be doing with their time and money and unfortunately a prime example for the kind of garbage people are willing to throw their money at just because of how dumb and gimmicky they are, it's stupid

The simulators and bad physics games were fun for a while, but because that kind of stuff has been encouraged by their popularity and sales, people have just gone wild with it and just started making just the most ABSOLUTE garbage thinking "Instant wealth, here I come!"

It doesn't matter that virtual game stores are already filled with bad games, but pumping out more and worse games and throwing them into the pile is not helping anything, it's just continuing an already bad trend of setting a bad example for future indie developers

the montage jokes were funny like what, two years ago?

I can see it being on Wii U, it's an indie game.

No way it can get onto Steam. People will just say they're not interested in it.

And I think somewhere Gabe Newell was going to take down Steam Greenlight. I'm surprised Steam Greenlight wasn't taken down yet.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 09:39:30 PM by edwardd5 »

Kimon and Maxwell would buy in a heartbeat

Kimon and Maxwell would buy in a heartbeat
hey even i wouldnt buy that

however maxwell absolutely loves memes so i know hed buy it. he also loves it when you send him memes over steam and pms.

god is dead and we killed him

I don't really see the problem
There are plenty of bad games on steam
"I don't really see the problem, there are plenty of people getting shot in the head. I don't see why that guy getting executed has everyone making such a big deal over it."

I don't see any dank memes in the trailer, he obviously hasn't done it right

I just want the dank emoticons

this is on the wii u already

I was gonna question why this is one of the most played games on Wii U right now, but then I remembered Sonic Boom is also up there.

I was gonna question why this is one of the most played games on Wii U right now, but then I remembered Sonic Boom is also up there.
In terms of Meme Run, it's stuff kids find funny and typical internet users stopped finding funny a year ago. (keep in mind kids are the main demographic of the weewoo)
For sonic boom, kids just don't know about the utter garbage they're buying and they immediately regret it. Any stories about the game sucking you see are removed on sight.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 11:20:06 PM by Zanaran2 »

please let this NOT make it.