headphones suggestions? (BEST BUY ONLY)

Author Topic: headphones suggestions? (BEST BUY ONLY)  (Read 1049 times)

i have the same headset as you and for a very long time. i have yet to mistreat it to a point where it actually breaks.

i think you're in the wrong here. logitech isnt bad

i have the same headset as you and for a very long time. i have yet to mistreat it to a point where it actually breaks.

i think you're in the wrong here. logitech isnt bad
i never said it was bad
i want to try something else

take the headset I suggested then - it's a 90$ dollar set for 45$

Do not, what ever you do, decide on Turtle Beaches.

Got three of the Playstation compatible ones, all returned, and they all had various issues:

1. One of them had a strobe light that makes a dark room look annoying.
2. You cannot deactivate the microphone feedback, which is incredibly annoying.
3. One of them has issues with a loud cracking/boom when you mute and unmute the microphone.
4. Same one also had a slight humming sound with the microphone on (obviously background noise that is picked up from the microphone=crap mics).

Turtle Beaches are the Beats of gaming.
Crap, overrated pieces of stuff.

I am still looking for a quality PS4 headset that is also compatable with PC.
I will be willing to get them anywhere, but I am stuck with a $100 bestbuy card because my Dad returned my first pair and was all "well if we are getting a headset here might as well get a giftcard."
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 11:03:31 PM by Swat 3 »

honestly to get the best quality of each don't have it crammed into one, have headphones and microphone separate, but that's my opinion

A little over your budget but that's fine.

http://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-KHX-H3CL/dp/B00JJNQG98
How is $20 over his budget "fine"?

If he only had $60 to spend, than no, $80 is not fine.

A little over your budget but that's fine.

http://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-KHX-H3CL/dp/B00JJNQG98

No. Do not buy those. I have those right now, but white version. The headsets are REALLY comfortable but they give me headaches over long periods of playing and the mic is stuff. A ton of static noise. I have a outer microphone so it doesn't matter for me but if you do not have one then proceed with caution.