Author Topic: Construction Guy Build's Life RP  (Read 4042 times)

Hes server is not RP. He is just giving orders and if youre not listening to him... Gues what? PERMABAN
So, theres pics.

More Pics.

Next time please use  [img ]http://(imglinkhere)[/img] so its more neat and readable.

Well I don't really think its drama worthy, but by judging by his ID, might of been a troll.

There's no point making this drama, as it seems that Le DUCK was being an ass, also, you seem to have left out a lot of info, like, where was Le DUCK and why was he there? Was he jailed for breaking rules? Why was Construction abusing admin and how?
You left out a lot to say that there's only 1 functioning picture of chat...

''Do not break blocks, or i will ban you'' ''Get in bus or i will ban you'' ''Do what i said or i will ban you'' ''Do not leave the car or i will ban you'' ''Do not say unban someone or i will ban you''
                                                                                                                     -Construction Guy Build. 2015.

No leduck said that he need carwash. But process taken 1 HOUR TO ''CLEAN'' The car! So leDuck was SOOO bored and want to leave the carwash. ''Do not leave the car or i will ban'' or ''Dont move or ill ban''.
So then LeDUCK Leaved the car and got perma'd. Then other player (I forgot nickname) Got bannd for sayin ''Please unban LeDUCK''

me and trogtor were messing around with what I called the LSDmobile and it flashed colors and stuff, Pretty fun until I started "blowning" up his car wash

i hope you all realize its most likely someone with autism

He's also the coolest guy of all Blockland

inb4autismjokes

inb4autismjokes
Why would someone joke about Autism? I've heard the Blockland forums has Autism...

Why would someone joke about Autism? I've heard the Blockland forums has Autism...

Because they're

*puts on shades*

Mentally ill.

I went on his server and got banned for painting the entire city.

I went on his server and got banned for painting the entire city.

Were you beening mean?