Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 1605 times)

I know this has been asked too many times, and I keep finding vague answers but nothing that I can actually understand. Was the yellow hands and face glitch fixed with slayer? I heard he's making a new version of slayer with the name client_slayer instead of gamemode_slayer, but I'm not really sure. Any sort of help as to what's happening with slayer would be great.

Thanks.

idk much about why the yellow hands and face glitch is happening, but i know how to fix it (kind of)
you need to get the old bot events (the fixed ones), and then once i get home i'll take a picture of the events that you'll end up applying to a player spawn brick.

Gamemode_Slayer is if you want to use it on your server with all the slayer GUI. While Client_Slayer is just for the end of round leaderboard and a few other bits.

once you get the fixed bot events, you can apply these events to a player spawn:

you can make the tan color whatever you want of course. make sure that the player's spawns have collision on them so they actually touch the spawn.

old bot events (the fixed ones)
fixed bot events
Ah this EditAppearance is just what I needed. Where can I find the event mod?

once you get the fixed bot events, you can apply these events to a player spawn:

you can make the tan color whatever you want of course. make sure that the player's spawns have collision on them so they actually touch the spawn.

Yes, where can I find that? RTB Archive? Thanks so much!

Yeah, couldn't seem to find it on the archive, nor on the forums. Any ideas?