(Video series) Docta Who miniseries ~ VOICE ACTORS FOR NEEDED 4 EPISADE 2

Author Topic: (Video series) Docta Who miniseries ~ VOICE ACTORS FOR NEEDED 4 EPISADE 2  (Read 4345 times)

^Click 4 Intro

Chapter I: The Tools With Which We Have:
It began one frightful summer evening when the local teenage boy Tim Turner was cursed with evil demons who granted his every wish, corrupting him into an evil bastard child. Tim Turner, who was corrupted, wished that the world would descend into evil heaven, letting forth the corrupted angels of evil heaven to take over the world, causing Docta Who, the only timeking to return to the mortal realm to save Earth. Five months before his return, Jedai Master Yoda Springsteen trains his young nephew Luke Anakin to learn the ways of the florb, and stop the evil heaven from becoming a reality. Luke is killed in the process, but his spirit comes back to aid yoda before he is killed by a human male. Luke, failing his mentor, is trapped within a soul ruby while Docta Who, formerly known as Wesley Snipes, used his raygun to shoot the human male. In Episode 2, Docta Who will have to come to terms with the toll of taking another life.

Episode -I: How Things Began To Be So Terrible In The First Place
Young Docta Who, Tim Turner, is granted an evil wish by demons from evil heaven to destroy the planet, and he must travel backwards into the future where he has to stop himself from making that final wish. This prequel episode details what happens right before the end of the world.

Episode I: The Way Of The Florb
Yodai teaches Luke Anakin the rules of the florb, while also showing Luke Anakin many things about himself he never knew. Luke must come to terms with his horrible social issues while yoda rekindles an old relationship with his young nephew, Luke Anakin

More episodes coming soon!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 10:05:35 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

better then da racers opening

it's just like i remember from stan wars

This is beautiful.

Imagine if some non-Blocklander finds this. They will be sooooo confused.

im crying
its loving beautiful

if you'd like to see what happens next after luke dies
wow SPOLIERS

thread updated to be turned into the docta who miniseries thread. Expect new episodes in the near future!!

Very excited for the next step in Blockland made media. A step forward for the community.

Hedgers and clippers and hedgers and clippers and h----sorry, that line just got me.

Haha, this is nice. Please continue this.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 01:14:03 AM by Zack »

which tools do you have

sneak peak synopsis:

Episode two: how to deel with the greef
Docta Who is forced to shoot and kill a human person, and finally opens up to his step-brother, Shadow The Hedgehog, about his problems and confess that he was the one who blew up Shadow's Sonic The Hedgehog figurine collection

Estimated episode release: january 12th, 2015

january 12th, 2015

Please don't give up Ike, these were professionally made unlike DaRacer.