Author Topic: Nate Dogg - Server Crasher  (Read 3009 times)

A person named recnepS (Spencer) added me on steam and their bio says Nate Dogg so it's probably our good buddy Spencer20##
Ooh boy I sure missed him.

None of those users are Spencer fyi, all speculation on your ends. Spencer has been revoked again.

None of those users are Spencer fyi, all speculation on your ends. Spencer has been revoked again.
Of course it's speculation. But your claim that "Spencer has been revoked again" is also speculation until you prove otherwise friend. :)

Well unless someone's impersonating him, I don't see reason why it couldn't be him, also considering what I said on the first page.

Stop now before the dog puns roll in
Bow... Wow what you mean puns? Just have a free PUPSICLE to brighten you day.... Hey it's funny, don't you dare say they are PAWFUL, they are PAWSITIVELY hilarious!

Of course it's speculation. But your claim that "Spencer has been revoked again" is also speculation until you prove otherwise friend. :)

Because I bought the key Spencer got revoked, and never replaced it.

Because I bought the key Spencer got revoked, and never replaced it.

What, so you're the only person who could possibly get him a key ever? Like he can't get another one himself? Seems like a really foreign thought.

What, so you're the only person who could possibly get him a key ever? Like he can't get another one himself? Seems like a really foreign thought.

Well since hes a friend on Steam hed tell me he was back on Blockland because for awhile he was on a mission to get another key. He failed. Anyway its not Spencer I assure you of that.

Well since hes a friend on Steam hed tell me he was back on Blockland because for awhile he was on a mission to get another key. He failed. Anyway its not Spencer I assure you of that.

Even though I have a recnepS on my friends list too who frequently plays Blockland.

Gg

I've seen "Remise" many times, with most of those times not being anytime recent. If that's the case, that's probably the original name.

What server did the screenshot come from?

Its all Nate Dogg Steam name is 44896 which is Nates ID, if you look at Alias you will see all the names listed on here and he has used them. Do not add him on Steam if he calls you via Steam then he can pull your ip to do whatever it is he is up too.

Its all Nate Dogg Steam name is 44896 which is Nates ID, if you look at Alias you will see all the names listed on here and he has used them. Do not add him on Steam if he calls you via Steam then he can pull your ip to do whatever it is he is up too.

Oh no not my IP!!!

I laughed at op (i mean post, not poster)
10/10