Author Topic: BLF Road Trip because why not  (Read 715 times)

BLF Road Trip
Go wherever. I don't give a crap.

- Map -

(Highways in blue are PLANNED. Ignore those. Best map I could find.)
Feel free to update the map with where you/your party is at. Just make sure you use the most recently posted version.

- What? -
Take a fictional road trip with other forumers. Post where you are (i.e. empire state building, mount rushmore) using screenshots you find off of the internet or whatever. Pick a destination and get going.

- Rules -
1. All driving must be done within the travel time given. Don't go from new york to LA in 5 minutes, just don't. Travel times are determined by when you first input your directions. Optional: You can update the travel time if it changes to make your arrival quicker or slower. Your choice.

2. Each person's starting destination is their own hometown. If you have someone who lives in DC, but you're in Chicago, you need to make a plan to stick together (a meeting place), or just wait for him to drive himself to you.

That's the only rules for now. Here are suggestions to make your road trip more fun or interesting.

1. Post pictures of your travels. just no pagestreches please

2. Keep us updated! If you cross timezones, cities, etc, post!

3. Make "stops", at hotels, walmarts, gas stations, etc. post about em too.

- Caravans/Road Trippers -

Blake1Studios' road trip
Blake1Studios - lead driver guy.
no one else

lightbox apparently was the one who came up with the idea. praise him.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 03:20:52 PM by Blake1Studios »

Thanks for crediting me with giving you the idea. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=273210.msg8103366#msg8103366

Anyway in just gonna go to some place I have always wanted to go.
The Grand Canyon. Of course I had to get a new car from Albany first.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 04:55:24 PM by lightbox »