Please update servers to latest patch.

Author Topic: Please update servers to latest patch.  (Read 1339 times)

Gonna attempt to do this myself to my CBMHost server
Hope I don't forget up

Gonna attempt to do this myself to my CBMHost server
Hope I don't forget up
How would one go about doing this? I have a CMB hosted server too, and I've restarted it and it doesn't update or show on the playerlist. Do we wait for cowboy to update it himself, or do we have to do it ourselves?

How would one go about doing this? I have a CMB hosted server too, and I've restarted it and it doesn't update or show on the playerlist. Do we wait for cowboy to update it himself, or do we have to do it ourselves?
I tried dragging some of my blockland files into the FTP, transferred successfully, but as far as the server being on the list, it didn't work.
I had no clue what I was doing really.

Cowboy is in vegas for the next couple weeks so we gotta wait for him :/

Alternativly... you could replace all of the blockland files (excluding prefs and add-ons) with the updated version, since CBM doesn't use the launcher.

I've already replaced mine and Kong's files on CBM, so our servers work.

Just add your updated base/* folder and the Blockland.exe, as well as the dlls that are inside the blockland folder, but make sure your server is off so that you can replace all the files.

I've already replaced mine and Kong's files on CBM, so our servers work.

Just add your updated base/* folder and the Blockland.exe, as well as the dlls that are inside the blockland folder, but make sure your server is off so that you can replace all the files.
that's what i did but its not showing up on the server list

Same.

Plus I had to reinstall bl because it wouldn't launch anymore.

Same.
Make sure your server is off. Replace every file that I recommend below this sentence, after that, you can turn the server back on.

drag your base folder into the blockland ftp, overwrite everything, also, replace the dlls. Don't replace your key.dat, but replace your Blockland.exe

If you ever have replaced your key.dat (which might be why yours isn't showing on the server list), edit the config/server/musiclist.cs, at the bottom put schedule(10000,0,setKey,"XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX");

There is no Blockland.exe in my base folder.

And you didn't think that to be a problem?