Author Topic: Im null  (Read 9851 times)

"2015 has been banned"

Welcome to 2016
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 10:32:42 AM by Electrk. »

lets face it the entire game looks like the intro to The Twilight Zone.

also text keeps showin up
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 04:42:41 PM by The Resonte! »

im following you EpicDuke :)))

im following you EpicDuke :)))
are you the guy standing next to the guy in the cart (next to the shoes), i've been sitting there for like 5 minutes seeing if it would do anything.

are you the guy standing next to the guy in the cart (next to the shoes), i've been sitting there for like 5 minutes seeing if it would do anything.
yeah i am
i dont remember what number i am but im definitely there
it doesnt do anything, only the moving ones do stuff

yeah i am
i dont remember what number i am but im definitely there
it doesnt do anything, only the moving ones do stuff
alright, i just moved away and it didn't move. it was freaking me out lol

He's got special 'I's

I was playing this last night but there wasn't a lot of people on, and then for some reason people started following me, and then left me to go into the forest of dead trees when i decided to explore the street lights and the overhead bridge

Hasn't left page one but it's close enough to bump i guess

Playing at 5:40 in the morning, i just saw a player zoom all around the place near the headless statue with the woman's voice that talks about being mentally unstable, they shot across from the area by the spinning house, to the talking statue and past the power lines

Apparently someone found speed hacks for a browser based game?

It actually scared me though

There's gotta be something to this

There's a pair of high heels with shopping carts around them, one trail of carts leads to the illuminati pyramid, the other leads to across the way from the power lines and the house, the shopping carts play what sounds like a woman humming a tune, you follow the power lines down from the house and there's a bunch of chairs, one of them is flipped on it's side, in front of them is the talking statue (possibly connected to or is the same woman humming those tunes?), next to it is a table with the same house from earlier, and then there's the flowers, the same flowers that are on the creator's website when you select 'Im null' on the list

What could this all mean?

There's also an outlined picture of a woman at the top of the site, probably unrelated, but who knows, i don't think anything else on the site relates to anything either

Also this humorous tweet a while back
https://twitter.com/mooosh/status/555571273326014465
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 06:21:38 AM by Masterlegodude »

Hasn't left page one but it's close enough to bump i guess

Playing at 5:40 in the morning, i just saw a player zoom all around the place near the headless statue with the woman's voice that talks about being mentally unstable, they shot across from the area by the spinning house, to the talking statue and past the power lines

Apparently someone found speed hacks for a browser based game?

It actually scared me though
The game is made in stuffty Unity, it's too easy to hack.

found a cemetary and flipped stuff
scary as forget

found a cemetary and flipped stuff
scary as forget
The sound of the woman humming around the shopping carts, whatever sound the pyramid makes and what ever sounds that come from the arches always spook me if the game's just been quiet and i suddenly walk into the radius of these objects