ATails/releasetheblocks2 and jayrock2002 - "Donate Pls"

Author Topic: ATails/releasetheblocks2 and jayrock2002 - "Donate Pls"  (Read 2136 times)

I suppose everyone by now already knows about ATails/releasetheblock2 and jayrock2002. Or the people who only aim to get 'successful donations'.

releasetheblock2:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=272932.0
This one doesent really bother me, but the thing that makes me feel odd that he put more effort on donation links other than the OP itself.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=273353.0
This one aswell is making me laugh. Whichever, the topic has insufficient information of the topic itself, but again, with the donation links (Although not in OP)? Who would donate to someone who hasn't even given enough information (pictures, background, etc) for something like hosting? Doubt anyone would, he also seems pretty still immature as he doesn't have enough experience of a MMO. (and this:)

jayrock2002:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=272201.0
Another Donation Kid. Honestly I wouldnt judge by the fact his username has a 2002, but:
Don't judge people by their names. Like my old name Areeb1002, people think i was born in 2001 because its reversed '1002'
What also seen as him as 'attempting theft' since his first priority was to donate to charity, then he quickly changed it to donation for the website:

Then a few days later:
Why does everyone have to be so mean im just a kid and i need to have some pocket money because im nearly always home alone and hardly ever see my parents.
I am not really a technology person so why do you adults always hate on me for every topic i post its not right.
So, like, why do you have to be so negative towards me.
It was going to go to charity but no one cared.
I was doing the charity with my church and my parents were helping so i didnt do it alone.
So first, wait what?

TL;DR: jayrock2002 lied of charity donations and ATails only cares of donations

I don't know about you guys, but don't you think donations should be a minimal on these forums?
/discuss

For donations on my server, it'seems pretty much a perk you earn at low prices, but, it's a minimum.

Donations to my server go to CBM if being donated to my CBM server (this supports them keeping the vps up)
Donations to my desktop server will help me get my own vps if possible.

There has to be common sense before people ask for donations.

This is like some new hype, just like the micro transactions on some servers.

Pretty much. Blockland has turned into little friends asking for donations because they see bigger servers asking for them, the difference is that the bigger servers actually use professional hosting so they need donations.

ey guys, plz doneate to my build a milion bricks project.

edit: sry guys, dont be meen, it was gonna go to wards charity

/support to the max

they didn't read rule number 10

To be honest, I really dislike releasetheblocks2. He begs for admins to read his admin app (Espio's servers), tries to get money for an "MMO" server by begging for donations, and so on.

To be honest, I really dislike releasetheblocks2. He begs for admins to read his admin app (Espio's servers), tries to get money for an "MMO" server by begging for donations, and so on.

saw that

I was literally about to make a drama about him right now

/support

lodes e mone
OT: /support

It's sad that the young are being raised to be greedy a'f.