Author Topic: Clancy Model Home  (Read 4405 times)

Clancy Model Home

Well Hello there?
Yes, I have returned! After a long 5 months of no posts or videos to the Gallery, I am back with a new home Recently Finished (1/15/2015), but Not Furnished, Clancy Model Home. This was a project that Began after my Reoccured Madison Model Home...

But after a resulting Laptop failure against my old Gateway, Things were put on hold, until I recently purchased a new computer this Past christmas. I was able to recover the work from my old Laptop, and this was the most finished project I had on file, and figured that It Needed to be Finished. This..

3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom house Features a Large Kitchen, Dining, and Living room, a Master's onsuite. a Large eat in kitchen, with Laundry and 2 car Garage.

This homes Original start date was in the Months of September, but had quickly resulted in being put on Hold. But the home is Now finished, but like i said, not Furnished.

Watch my Video here for more of an In-depth tour of this new Home: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eguQ36G1IYY
WARNING: Music is Loud (Couldn't Fix) So turn Sound down.

Please give me your Ratings and Feedback.
Also: Expect a Furnished Home video within the next couple of Weeks

Well, did you Skype with Brickitect or not?

p cool tom clancy home

hot
Wow nice.
looks amazing, nice work.
Thanks guys, I started work on the interior last night, the Bedroom in the front of the house is completed. (Room @0:30)