Anyone Seen Me!Me!Me?

Author Topic: Anyone Seen Me!Me!Me?  (Read 1770 times)

Has anyone seen that anime music video called Me!Me!Me?. If you haven't, I will not link it to you, as its hell disturbing, look it up yourself, you have been advised.

If so, what was your reaction?

Well basically, this music video may look forgeted up, but it has a point to it.
When we see it twice, I notice something that speaks through boobs, which as the blue-headed girl may seem as a addictive drug, or something to regret.

Any thoughts about the video?
EDIT:
Quote:
"Basically, it's about a guy who is a typical Otaku/nerd. He is so deeply obsessed with this image of this perfect anime girl (depicted by the blue haired girl and other pink-hair girl with the ponytail), to the point where he even chooses this fantasy over his real girlfriend (The pink haired girl crying during the flashbacks), and breaks up with her. However, he soon begins to realize that he may not have made the right choice. In seeing this, he beings to fight back against his fantasies and lust (Thus the part in the middle of him transforming and shooting all of the females). However, his own fantasies eventually overpower him, and he finally gives in to it. At the end, there is symbolism that shows his obsessions literally eating him alive. When he opens his eyes at the end like he did at the beginning of the video, it shows that the cycle will be bound to repeat again and again. As the saying goes, if someone doesn't learn something from their mistake, they're bound to repeat it."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 12:56:06 AM by Outpacte »

i came for tits'n'ass stayed for tits'n'ass

Was going to watch it
Now I really want to watch it.

my friend sent me the link to this video yesterday,
its hell disturbing

I just watched it, what the forget

what is it about?

edit: its not as disturbing as advertised but gave me a boner
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 09:27:26 AM by pefu19 »

what is it about?

Some people say its about a weeb who misses his girlfriend but is consumed by anime or something???
Others say he has a drug addiction and ditches his girlfriend to use them and he regrets but keeps caving in to using again.

I just watched it
So thats how it feels to be on acid...

made me vomit thanks op

watched it ust this week actually and it was weird as forget

Am i the only one seeing it less as weird and more story driven than i think its being given credit for?

Seems to me like its a story about fighting temptation and mending old wounds but losing.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 02:04:03 PM by Tayasaurus »

There was already a topic on this too.