2015/01/16 - Blockland r1959

Author Topic: 2015/01/16 - Blockland r1959  (Read 90934 times)

I got an issue, idk if its caused by the update or not :/ im at 420k and i crash every days with this. It's the first time i have this issue anyway.

That would go in the help section then... but try deleting cache.db and making sure the folder isn't read-only

"neat more stuff" ~everyone for the next 5 pages
but neat more stuff

Nice 5 day bump!

ik this bumps won't change anything tho
>complaing about bumps
>development section

http://steamcommunity.com/app/250340/announcements

Badspot, you still haven't announced what these past few updates were to the steam community.

Badspot, you still haven't announced what these past few updates were to the steam community.
I've seen some people on the community hub post the change logs, so there's that at least

anyway, after 370 - 420k the game is unsable, idk why but it crash

370 - 420k ID or ping?

that's because you're running out of vram. Disable vertex buffer objects in the advanced options to use less VRam (Although this will give a big hit to your performance.)

Also whatever happened to those ghosting optimizations? Are they ever getting put back in?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 12:22:10 PM by Ipquarx »

that's because you're running out of vram. Disable vertex buffer objects in the advanced options to use less VRam (Although this will give a big hit to your performance.)

Also whatever happened to those ghosting optimizations? Are they ever getting put back in?
The ghosting optimizations will probably be put back in once he fixes the issues that there were.
It will most likely take some time though.

Nice 5 day bump!

[siz e=1pt]ik this bumps won't change anything tho[/size]

I hope you guys really didn't take him seriously

I'm really happy that the developers started updating blockland again. so...
UPDAAATEESSS!!!
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: