Poll

Approach?

Just be calm, Ask some questions, If you have soem things in common just go with it!
33 (78.6%)
Take my suggestion. ( Comments area )
9 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Advice, I'm not joking I need some.  (Read 6456 times)

I need advice on how to handle this...

Well, My crush is a nice girl from my new school. She has medium length  Dark brunette hair and she is a cheerleader, Dark brown eyes that I have, Same height as me, I always like it when my crush is the same  height as me.
On the 2nd week of me being at this school she flirted with me and I ( Kinda ) Flirted back? I'm a pusillanimous individual when it comes to girls as I've never had a girlfriend and she is really cute but It'd be too much for me to ask her out when I've only been there 3 weeks.  Filipe says he is going on a date and that has raised my courage slightly but I've never seen Filipe so I don't know...

Could I have some Advice for a guy asking a cute girl out?

Edit: Don't know the area, May ask her to show me around, get to know her.

Shameless edit #2:
Well, She looks like someone who doesn't listen to Hard rock or metal like me so Music may be out of the question, If she likes the Beatles then we MAY be on a balance point.

Another edit: Well, I found out I don't have anymore of my Prozac so I'd have to go to the doctor again if my depression comes back, That'd suck though, 2 years with no depression and it might come back.

bios:
Me, moderate height, Hunts, Into knives and archery, Listens to Metal and hard rock, Likes older stuff better than newer items, Likes the Washington Nationals.

Her, Cheerleader, nice, Funny, and thats all I got...

love is out of the question, It'd be illegal as I am not the Age of consent.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 12:20:52 PM by ThatRandomGuy »

Just forgetin do it man, don't let yourself be held back

I dated a girl taller than me before. It was quite awkward. I found myself wearing boots often in order to be the same height. What have you got to lose? Girls like spontaneous men.

Edit: Just don't make it creepy.

Stick it in her pooper.

Three possibilities:
You don't do it and regret your decision for the rest of your life
You do it, get rejected, and move on
Or you do it and everything works out

Stick it in her pooper.
Bro, that'd be illegal unless she is into some kinky stuff I don't know about

Lmao since when is brown town illegal??

>mfw he doesn't know what love is.

Rape. I'm not going to walk up to her then loving slam her to the ground...

I forgeted my girl friend in the ass before she was even legal, and am I in jail?
No.

Man up, ask her to go out with you. If you want stuff done you gotta do it yourself, not run to some forum.

Rape. I'm not going to walk up to her then loving slam her to the ground...
Sir I think you're talking blf a bit too seriously here
when someone says "stick it in her pooper" or "forget'er right in the pusillanimous individual," they're usually not serious

Sir I think you're talking blf a bit too seriously here
when someone says "stick it in her pooper" or "forget'er right in the pusillanimous individual," they're usually not serious
I kinda went full blown Literal because I'm in the mood for real advice...

I pussied out of asking my crush on a date, too. And she found out that I have a crush on her so I'm rapidly losing time to save myself from a possible friend-zone.

loving ask her out to dinner or movies. Maybe go bowling or to an arcade or park or something.

I'd like some real advice so when I saw that I kinda went full blown literal.

The best advice for this situation is to just go out and do it. The only way you'll learn is through experience.

In BLF terms: Quit being a lil bitch

When it's in Britain