3 (21.4%)
No
5 (35.7%)
I really don't care
6 (42.9%)
I must not be biased!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: The Blobe Theatre  (Read 2544 times)

BrickG speaking-

A Brief Discription
 The Blobe Theatre of Blockland was mostly finished today. It has a ticket/concession room, a seating area with sixty chairs, a balcony for three guest Admins, a 64x32 stage, wings, and back stage. There will soon be an "alley" behind back stage, and a lighting net.

CURRENT PLAY

The Nightengale
    Modified by BrickG

Actors and Actresses
 The Foolish King: TruBluRage
 The Princess: Ray-The-Sun
 The Foolish Knight: General Ownage
 The Strong Knight: Shif7
 The Nightengale: BrickG
 Narrator: Liquid Nitrogen

Back Stage
  Lighting: Daelin (Or not if he chooses to reserve a balcony seat)

NOTE: All actors will be asked to have their 'costumes' on avatar saves.
If you care to much for your precious avatars, don't audition.

I hope for our next play to be "The Emperor's New Clothes", with an alternate ending I hope you'll enjoy.

This topic will also be used as a 'noticeboard' for actors, and back stage-ists.
  Example: BrickG-- I can't come to rehersal on Friday --________

Server Names
     The Blobe Theatre of Blockland
      BrickG--Rehersal __
     BrickG's Theatre

-- BrickG

« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 03:50:34 PM by BlockBuilderMan »

Here is a tip , have a control panel for all your lights , also I'll try to make it for a Fx part .

Yes, I know chasey, but thanks for the input...

BrickG

Ok, if we're going to be able to even do rehersals, we need more people. All of the characters with no player name in front if it means you can still do a private audition for me. Again, PM BlockBuilderMan with the heading To BrickG for notification.

Yes, I know chasey, but thanks for the input...

BrickG

I just told you because I like to press buttons .

I like the idea, as i'm already helping out! :O if your reading this like, now BrickG why is the server pass protected?

Sorry Dae, I didn't check >.> going up now

Ok, instead of a weeks-worth of rehersals, we only will have four or five. I have a dad waiting to see the opening night >.>. So, all actors will need to have some sort of schedule. Boot your mom off buying to winning lottery ticket if you have to! Although the winning one isn't so likely...
      But really, I need actors (Ray-The-Sun, TruBluRage, Liquid Nitrogen, General Ownage, Shif7, Tybult) to post their time zones so that I can figure out an average time for us. Also your country if you can. I'm eastern time, so if everyone else is, say, central, I'll modify my normal time.

-- BrickG

One more thing today- Everyone who wishes to attend opening night or the two performances afterwards needs to tell me here. I'll reserve you a ticket, or you can drop in and hope that there are still a few of the 50 we're selling. Three guest admins can reserve a center-stage balcony seat. Two lists here are provided-

Guest Admins That Could Reserve
                                                            Dr. Tran
                                                            Lil Robot/Probe
                                                            Daelin (Only if Ray is there...)
                                                            Tybult (Only if Shif is there...)

Reserved Seats
                                                  ----------------

-- BrickG

It would be fun to do the lighting if you could get it working, we would have to discuss where to make it and when to switch lights ect at a rehersal. But if you cant get a panel working ill just habe to go mini and walk along at platform above the stage like last rehersal.

Daelin, I would need help making the panel to the right lights as well, I'm terrible at making triggers, but other than that, it's full steam ahead.

-- BrickG