Author Topic: I think my dad is dying  (Read 3357 times)

even if you aren't sure he's dying, do whatever you can to be with him for as long as you can, because i can tell you from experience, there is no worse feeling than being unsure that your father knew you loved him.

rip daddy

forget off starfish

rip daddy
thanks for being productive you insufferable prick
I don't need your stuff here, please forget off somewhere else
even if you aren't sure he's dying, do whatever you can to be with him for as long as you can, because i can tell you from experience, there is no worse feeling than being unsure that your father knew you loved him.
I've been doing the best I can to be nice to him

you guys are lucky to have grandparents
i never even got to saw mine, they died before i was atleast a year old
rip daddy
seriously, go forget yourself.
no words can ever express how huge of an assholic smiting piece of stuff you can be sometimes, literally in every topic where people feel sad you just make the situation worse.
i don't even care if i get banned for this post, you're literally an starfish, forget you.

thanks for being productive you insufferable prick
I don't need your stuff here, please forget off somewhere else
sorry

rip daddy
we get it you have brown town cancer and its making you butthurt, you dont need to remind us on every post you make

no words can ever express how huge of an assholic smiting piece of stuff you can be sometimes, literally in every topic where people feel sad you just make the situation worse.
i don't even care if i get banned for this post, you're literally an starfish, forget you.
i know that someone's life is dying, but i seriously wonder if this is the correct response to a two word half-hearted response

i know that someone's life is dying, but i seriously wonder if this is the correct response to a two word half-hearted response
alternative is always a loving asswipe and nobody does anything about it and im loving sick of him

alternative is always a loving asswipe and nobody does anything about it and im loving sick of him
sorry sport

I'd just call 911.

If it is a big ass bill in the end don't even worry about paying it.
Better than making your whole family miserable.
Also it sounds like he has cancer, iunno.

sorry sport

do you feel no remorse because you are a sociopath, or what? this is just insufferable

gj at letting alternative derail the thread

now get back on topic

I'd just call 911.

If it is a big ass bill in the end don't even worry about paying it.
Better than making your whole family miserable.
Also it sounds like he has cancer, iunno.
as i've said, what I've said span over the past few years, its only getting worse now

Call 911 you moron
Don't be like "eeeeeh too expensivee!!!" blah blah blah

Grow Up

Besides, you can save his life.

do you feel no remorse because you are a sociopath, or what? this is just insufferable
most likely
or he has some self esteem issues that he needs to get worked out :cookieMonster: