Author Topic: Alternative - Condescending Cunt  (Read 8805 times)

is this a challenge
no because i just realized that gone wild means research and i don't really want to see that

you say alternative is like me on drugs but youre lying to yourself and me. alternative can go staple his vagina to the nearest stop sign. no one can be any version of me. pussier, gone wild, smarter, dumber. im all of them at once they all cancel out... man I don't need to explain do the math. im like my own clique. mess with me mess with my clique.

you say alternative is like me on drugs but youre lying to yourself and me. alternative can go staple his vagina to the nearest stop sign. no one can be any version of me. pussier, gone wild, smarter, dumber. im all of them at once they all cancel out... man I don't need to explain do the math. im like my own clique. mess with me mess with my clique.
*messes with you*

you say you didn't see a problem with Alternative and then you go and say a thing like this, and suddenly i understand why.

alternatives is being a handicapped edgy 13 year old

i totally agree

Meh, he is usually like this to me. Don't see the difference.

alt is always been a richard to me

i don't see a problem explain to my brain
thats because your mentally is basically the same as his

even if he's banned
he'll be back with an alternative account

even if he's banned
he'll be back with an alternative account
sad thing is it's probably true even if ur joking

not gonna lie i thought rip gramps was funny as forget

or rip daddy or whatever he said

thats because your mentally is basically the same as his
so hes an absolute genius? nah its just me