Author Topic: Alternative - Condescending Cunt  (Read 8791 times)

its a forum, I wouldn't take it personally.
but you already did

thanks for being productive you insufferable prick
I don't need your stuff here, please forget off somewhere else
Clearly your vote of 2/10 on trolling is wrong, because he hit you right where it hurts and you retaliated.

Also, considering you're the one who always preaches and cries not to feed trolls, it's surprising to see you going against your belief.

Support.  He's a richard to me in-game and on-forum.

He mows his lawn too early in the morning and wakes me up.

he once looked at me on the bus stop with his eyebrows down................. he's literally raping me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I walked by his window while he was eating breakfast

His cereal was dry

whats so bad about alternative?? hes actually pretty cool

whats so bad about alternative?? hes actually pretty cool
He parks his car in front of my house.

He parks his car in front of my house.

He parks in my yard during the day.

He's been pretty chill to me. I don't know though, this topic makes him look kinda bad.
But who doesn't look bad when you sum up all the bad things about a person? Kinda goes without saying, right?
Not defending him or anything, but just saying that I never really noticed anything negative from Alternative before seeing this thread.
(Might be because I never went into the thread about how someone's father might be suffering. I tend to avoid melancholy topics like that.)

never really noticed anything negative from Alternative before seeing this
then you must not browse the forums

Plot twist
I happen to browse the forums. :\

He's the reason I have "gg no re" as a verbal tick.

I don't think he's a problem. Then again, I don't speak to him as much as other people do.

thing is theres worse condescending cunts on this forum (me) and people only nitpick at him because they had a feud with him before or something.

1st thing I want to get out of the way is the "rip daddy" thing. its not sociopathic behavior and whoever originally said that is just handicapped. what he said is not even an insult. its just a joke. whats he supposed to do? cry about nals dad? be a loving liar like everyone else and say "my condolences"? give me a break because truth of the matter is no one cares if your dad is dying, especially when he isnt. nal might cry at me for this but just telling it like it is.

and now this thread turned into a joke because people are seeing that theres no real problem here. I prefer the comments by alternative more than a bunch of depressed fakers trying to turn me suicidal

you don't need to feel bad, I said I wanted peoples opinions on what I should do
I'm not the nicest person on here but I don't go on topics and then say something directly insulting not expecting stuff back at me