AFRO NINJA 3579 stuffposting autist

Author Topic: AFRO NINJA 3579 stuffposting autist  (Read 23421 times)

Kalphiter was the one responsible for no locking, not no editing, if I remember correctly.
It was both I believe. He would edit details from the OP when people called him out on his stuff

this
maybe if he were actually doing something harmful to the community..
Well he tried to do something called an XSS (Cross Site Scripting) attack on the forums right here:
<script>window.alert(“test”)</script>
Although even if it had succeeded it would have been harmless, XSS can lead to some seriously messed up stuff like phishing.

Well he tried to do something called an XSS (Cross Site Scripting) attack on the forums right here:Although even if it had succeeded it would have been harmless, XSS can lead to some seriously messed up stuff like phishing.
would have been harmless
key words
obviously if it had worked, it would've been harmless so i don't see the problem
if it were phishing then we'd have a problem and that would be very clear

Well he tried to do something called an XSS (Cross Site Scripting) attack on the forums right here:Although even if it had succeeded it would have been harmless, XSS can lead to some seriously messed up stuff like phishing.

attack? more like harmlest test i was testing for a pop up and if it worked i could make it to where your screen fills up with images of stuff

lol but it didnt work :)

i was testing for a pop up and if it worked i could make it to where your screen fills up with images of stuff
Sounds like an attack to me lol

attack? more like harmlest test i was testing for a pop up and if it worked i could make it to where your screen fills up with images of stuff

ok dude now you gotta calm down cause that is bad

Tbh, since you're literally ignoring reasonable talk like

Hey Afro, I just want to tell you to leave the drama section for a little, hell just take a break from this forum.
You're not doing anything good, and you're just throwing more and more wood onto the fire that is this thread.
Just hang low for a little bit, because if you don't, I'm pretty convinced you'll eventually have dug your BLf-grave too deep to get out of.

Which has been said by others on this thread as well, I feel like you deserve all the flak you get.
Literally nothing will change in the behavior that you are receiving right now, if you keep giving the same behavior back. The only final blow that will be received here is a ban.

thats kindof the point here

I sent him an advisory message and he just turned it away

Inn4badspotusesbanhammer

Afro works for 3 hours at the age of 16?

Afro works for 3 hours at the age of 16?
Yeah of course. Like most 16 year olds he works the shaft B)

My loving brain cells are committing Self Delete. Stop posting.

you guys really know how to handle new people don't you