AFRO NINJA 3579 stuffposting autist

Author Topic: AFRO NINJA 3579 stuffposting autist  (Read 23366 times)

calm down why is this guy so salty anyway
Ok, now it sounds like you're just being a troll.

calm down why is this guy so salty anyway
Are you speaking in thirdperson

why is there so much drama in this post :3

srsly dude stop
So that gave you the right to overreact with some laugh image?
Yeah. Blockland forums and formal are antonyms.

Umm, because it's in the Drama section?

Anyways, it literally does sound like you're trying to troll us.

troll im not a troll i dont have green spikey hair and looks like a came out of a cows butt

but really what really sent this guy off? that i get about 6 hugs a day from there he put oh so hardcore so i thought we was just joking around :P but he really did spell artist wrong

So that gave you the right to overreact with some laugh image?
hmm yes i think i will have the house special redconer with extra salt

troll im not a troll i dont have green spikey hair and looks like a came out of a cows butt

but really what really sent this guy off? that i get about 6 hugs a day from there he put oh so hardcore so i thought we was just joking around :P but he really did spell artist wrong

I think that whatever hope I had for humanity just died.

I honestly hope this is a troll. I believe this is a troll. If this is not a troll I'm going to do horrible horrible things.

edit?
lil' forgeter doesn't know what the forget is edit
someone make an instructional video about the blockland forums and socializing

>op posts on how annoying one kid is; he gets stuff thrown at him for picking on a newcomer
>said kid shows up and gets annoying; he also gets stuff thrown at him while op stops caring for the thread and left

only on Drama :^)

afro seems to be young, cut him some slack
(he still wont last long imo)

Like that will help the situation
It's blf and it's in drama. Drama so pointless, all it is bickering, it being in drama doesn't help the situation. He'll look at his old posts one day and regret them, if not then we have another problem user. I just think we should give him a chance to prove himself.

acually im 16 i was just loving around but this guy is just salty like the pretzel i just ate :cookieMonster: