AFRO NINJA 3579 stuffposting autist

Author Topic: AFRO NINJA 3579 stuffposting autist  (Read 23430 times)

acually im 16 i was just loving around but this guy is just salty like the pretzel i just ate :cookieMonster:
pure genius

acually im 16 i was just loving around but this guy is just salty like the pretzel i just ate :cookieMonster:

Autism revealed

Please
Get banned soon
please
don't

yeah he is stupid but it will be sad to see him go

Your behavior is at best like a 12 year old. At least act like you're 16 by not being stupid.

Your behavior is at best like a 12 year old. At least act like you're 16 by not being stupid.

today is a new day my friend .. i will try not to act so stupid i mostly did that after that guy posted

Hey OP weren't you the guy posting research and linking screamers in the BLF Draws room? And you're calling other people out for autism?

don't believe me?

You should shut up for your own good. Lurk more. There's a very large maturity gap between you and the rest of the posters here.

Hey OP weren't you the guy posting research and linking screamers in the BLF Draws room? And you're calling other people out for autism?
Excuse me?