GunMaster- Unfair Ban

Author Topic: GunMaster- Unfair Ban  (Read 2152 times)

So I join "GunMaster's Town RP",  because it seemed like a decent server. I spawn next to a shop (built by GunMaster too) with easily accessible guns. I take them, and Gunmaster and another police man were shooting inside to kill another criminal, and they did not know that I had the guns. They let me run away, still unaware.

You can see him say "sir run" to me here

I then decide to shoot at them. I kill Gunmaster first, to which he responds with a "..."

He then says "OP Weapon", which it really wasn't. Shouldn't all guns kill when a good 10 shots are fired? (I don't have proof on how many shots WERE fired, but just trust me on this one. 8-10 shots were definitely fired)

Well, I get banned.

I'll be honest, I haven't been banned on a server for years, so I don't remember if it says the time normally, but I'm pretty sure it's a perma. I didn't even spawn them in.

tl;dr- GunMaster gets butthurt over a kill and permabans me without giving me time to tell my side
It looked like a good server too

So he can't tell when it's a weapon he spawned himself?
Quality host.

Town RP
It looked like a good server too
well there's your problem

well there's your problem
I mean, it was well built and it was something new that I wanted to check out. I'm tired of the same few servers having the most players. Everything got boring to me

I can unban you if you want, but remember when you have 10-20 people on a server constantly pissing you off and shooting everything, you feel like getting rid of them all, and i was in a rush trying to stop them, sorry.

I can unban you if you want, but remember when you have 10-20 people on a server constantly pissing you off and shooting everything, you feel like getting rid of them all, and i was in a rush trying to stop them, sorry.

so you think banning EVERYONE is a good management idea???

How about you just lower the player count to something manageable? Or password the server if you can't handle hosting.

For a second I thought the title said Gun Massacre.

when you have 10-20 people on a server constantly pissing you off and shooting everything, you feel like getting rid of them all, and i was in a rush trying to stop them
This is a pretty toxic way to host a server.

I don't think you're ready to host a server.

Terribad admin cant take care of server wowe
sorry wont help you here

Might I just add, that I saw a similar ban to another person right when I joined the server. Don't remember if it was perma or not, but the reason was "OP Weapons".

If a weapon is op, don't put it on the server is the first place.
You're the host, you can choose what add-one you can use.

10/10 hosting would play again

GG

i feel the same way sometimes..

All these loving noobs.

don't let 10 to 20 people join your server if you know you won't be able to control them all