Author Topic: A new life!  (Read 2626 times)

I have been offline recently, due to having a (sorta) unexpected child! Last Saturday we had a beautiful baby girl and we named her Miea. We were at the hospital until Monday evening, so I didn't get around to getting my computer from my PC shop until Tuesday afternoon. I just finally got new wifi adapter drivers, as I never installed them before (didn't need them, had ethernet). So yaaay, now we have internets.

Anyways, I say SORTA unexpected because my lady and I knew she might be pregnant and were taking precautions (ie: diet/exercise) However, we did not know how far along she was. We figured maybe 4 or 5 months along since she hardly showed a baby bump. But to our surprise, January 17th she went into labor!

I remember waking up that morning and Maddie told me she back pain, so I gave her a massage and she fell back to asleep. An hour later she awoke with the same pain, but this time more severe. At this point rubbing her back did not help, so we called her mother to take us to the ER. It went from there.

Miea had a natural birth. She actually came out upside down (which I am sure thats how God intended) but she is healthy and alert. Most babies come out of the womb crying but not Miea, she was just looking around, eyes wide open taking in the new surroundings. Maddie did not need a sea section or stitches, everything went very well.

Here are some pictures  :panda:

Just Born:

Me holding her before bedtime:

Wide Awake :)

I am very excited to be a new daddy, and can't wait for the adventures ahead raising my little girl. Having a kid can take up a lot of time from modding and such, and I know it's not easy being a parent, but I think I will be a pretty kick-ass Dad :)

Gothboy is now a Gothdad!  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 12:14:57 AM by Goth77 »

Maddie did not need a sea section or stitches, everything went very well.

congratulations on the kid, mate
but

Don't all babies come out normal till the doctors force them to cry? I don't know a lot about the subject but I thought that was the case.

Anyway, beautiful baby. Congrats man. Get as much sleep as you can before you lose it for the next couple months.

congratulations on the kid, mate
but
Thanks everyone. And LOL. Yeah , meant C-section.
Babies in the ocean!!!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 12:23:21 AM by Goth77 »

wait op no offense but i thought you where 12 or something?

congrats anyways
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 12:21:48 AM by Rockinboy2000 »

Wait a second, are you saying you didn't see a doctor until labor?

Are you ready for the 18+ years of fun?

Make sure to put the babies full name in the credits section of this topic.

congrats goth. how long until the baby starts smokin' some dank kush??

yes let me know when you or she can "hit me up wit it"

no but in all seriousness, congratulations

Don't all babies come out normal till the doctors force them to cry? I don't know a lot about the subject but I thought that was the case.

Anyway, beautiful baby. Congrats man. Get as much sleep as you can before you lose it for the next couple months.
Thanks. Sleep is almost not an option lol. (I get some power naps :p)

Actually it seems that way. She wasn't crying until they start poking her with needles and stuff. Damn doctaz. D:< I know it's "vaccination", but still; I don't trust hospitals all too well, although the particular hospital we were in seemed decent for the most part. They didn't do anything unnecessary they didn't have to, unlike a lot of other hospitals that try and convince you to take other drugs and procedures while you are there

Proabably around 13 or so. Thats more of a choice of her own though, I guess.

Wait a second, are you saying you didn't see a doctor until labor?
That is correct.

Make sure to put the babies full name in the credits section of this topic.
Funny.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 12:27:29 AM by Goth77 »

That is correct.
You took a serious risk there. You should have went to the doctor often to make sure the baby was going alright and to get advice.