I'm retiring from the Blockland Forums

Author Topic: I'm retiring from the Blockland Forums  (Read 3509 times)

Yes, this is a leaving post. Yes, I know I will get banned. But I'm gonna tell you exactly why I'm retiring.

1. Inactivity
Sometimes I just rarely post here sometimes after you kinda told me stop making topics. There's not much here that's relevant to me, so this can be one of the things I'm inactive.

2. Friends
I have a bunch of Skype friends I haven't talked to in a long while, so I've decided that if I'm not here, I'm not gonna have to worry about not talking to them.

3. Certain parts of the community
Some parts I just really hate, they get annoying to me after a while, and they just start arguments I hate seeing.

and 4. I feel like I've just spent enough time here
It's been around 5 years since I last signed up here, and I think those years have been either really sucky or really fun.

I'll miss a lot of you guys, but don't worry, I'll still play regular Blockland, and even come to lurk at some of the topics sometimes. And not be a total richard and do things horribly like some of the others.

So, I leave with the following saying:
"I'm leaving, before I kill everyone and then myself."
- Patton Oswalt

Adios, amigos.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 01:23:34 AM by Badspot »

Please don't make a thread like this, just leave.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 12:31:48 PM by rggbnnnnn »

Au Revoir, fellow compatriot.

Is this at all necessary?

If you want to leave, just leave. No reason to get yourself banned.

Oh, you cigaretteet! You never even got to dump one last time in the hot anime girls thread!

Good bye.

Yes, this is a leaving post. Yes, I know I will get banned. But I'm gonna tell you exactly why I'm retiring.

1. Inactivity
Sometimes I just rarely post here sometimes after you kinda told me stop making topics. There's not much here that's relevant to me, so this can be one of the things I'm inactive.

2. Friends
I have a bunch of Skype friends I haven't talked to in a long while, so I've decided that if I'm not here, I'm not gonna have to worry about not talking to them.

3. Certain parts of the community
Some parts I just really hate, they get annoying to me after a while, and they just start arguments I hate seeing.

and 4. I feel like I've just spent enough time here
It's been around 5 years since I last signed up here, and I think those years have been either really sucky or really fun.

I'll miss a lot of you guys, but don't worry, I'll still play regular Blockland, and even come to lurk at some of the topics sometimes. And not be a total richard and do things horribly like some of the others.

So, I leave with the following saying:
"I'm leaving, before I kill everyone and then myself."
- Patton Oswalt

Adios, amigos.
good

pls no lock forum waiting room v21s

pls disregard the above starfishs who could care less of a stuff even if it is a bannable topic

it's sad to see you go, i don't know you personally but i've seen you around for a while.
i hope you'll be happy after leaving, so take care and bye bye

pls disregard the above starfishs who could care less of a stuff even if it is a bannable topic
he's breaking a rule, maybe you should go with him if you can't see that

so? he's leaving. why should he give a forget about breaking any more rules?