i'm sorry

Author Topic: i'm sorry  (Read 2278 times)

i made a horrible mistake i didn't mean it :((

In all seriousness I woke up really early, didn't even know what I was thinking at that time
i'm sorry if i miffed some of you which i probably did
aneeways back to bsns as usual
go ahead and rant or something i'm just gonna do other things

im pretty sure your still going to get banned for it, no offense but i think once its done its done

wow
that was a pretty big richard move

if i get banned then honestly just forget you

wow

bahahahahahaha
holy stuff.
you....wow.

this forum has no patience for bipolar people like you
once again, I don't mean to be disrespectful with you on this but you know there's only yourself to blame for getting banned
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 12:18:05 AM by Maxwell. »

wow

don't worry you're getting banned anyways

« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 12:29:57 AM by .:FancyPants:. »

wow

What Nal did was assholish but whether he did it or not you would still get banned.

badspot can see edit history. this means, if you edited your post, then he can still see the original.
you'll probably be banned. the rule against leaving posts is there for a reason - people won't care. if you had left without a word, you would've been better off. some people probably would have thought, "what happened to that killercop guy?", but besides that, you would not be missed.
i'm not saying this to be an ass, it's completely true. if you had suddenly vanished from the forums, you would've been forgotten within days. creating a post saying you're leaving won't help. now you'll be remembered as the genius that got banned over a leaving post, then tried to cover it up and apologize. if you had just left, hardly anyone would've known, and you would've been able to keep your account just in case you decided to return.

but hey, at least you tried. r.i.p.

well, guess I'll just lurk now and leave this topic open for whatever
goodbye i guess

many people seem to, at some point, have a strange moment where they become really distressed and do something to the extreme because of it, whether it's for attention, or genuinely for self-improvement. more often than not, the former. but it builds up before, it feels terrible during, and you usually regret it after.

i'm not sure if that's the reason you made that thread, killercop, but if it is, i can relate and i don't blame you for it; i've seen that moment happen a lot to others. it's important you just try to suppress it, because it will pass and it sometimes even leaves you relieved you didn't do what you were considering doing. all acting on that feeling will do is either hurt your reputation, or give people like Nal the ammunition to hurt your reputation forever into the future.
I get your point and all but really this is kinda op's fault; I mean this:

Pretty much boils down to him spending too much time here and being frustrated about several points.
If he went here in occasion and didn't rely on the forums to socialize he wouldn't have made this mistake.

i get it's his fault, and that it's against the rules. i was hoping too hard that killercop could talk in a way that badspot would see he's trying to recognize and correct for his mistakes. if badspot bans people to send the message that they should never do something ever again (or remove them to get rid of the problem entirely), and his rules for leaving posts are in place to prevent people from making threads devoted to feeding them attention, then a person locking their thread and admitting that they should never have done it in the first place might give badspot reason not to ban them. it's happened before.

but if killercop is just going to submit to his ban with a reason no better than "i don't know what i was thinking at the time," then my point is moot.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 12:45:25 AM by .:FancyPants:. »

Well, you knew it was against the rules when you did it. Even if Nal quotes it a thousand times, it won't be his fault if you get banned.
badspot can see edit history. this means, if you edited your post, then he can still see the original.
Nope. That would be absurd. No reasonable forum software does that (vBulletin might, I don't know, but it's paid forum software, so it's not exactly reasonable). It already has to store enough information to keep up with every single post, it would just be ridiculous to keep up with every single edit of every single post in addition to that. However, when you report a post, it does send him a copy of the post you reported. And at least one person definitely reported that post. Besides that, KillerCop didn't even edit the original thread, so the whole thing's still there.