Author Topic: Arianaa's Rising Lava! (rip)  (Read 3948 times)

« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 12:59:26 PM by MYST »

You have quite the Foggy perspective there, Myst.

Edit: hoh I kill me

Ok um, you can't Half Fill out the form and expect that to work, If you'd rather PM me your app I'm ok with that.

What if he doesn't have Steam?
And why does he need to share his age?

If he doesnt have steam I have no other way of contact than the forums or in game. (inconvenient)
Without knowing his age he's entirely unpredictable, not very good to have an unpredictable moderator if you ask me.

What's the problem with not sharing his age? I'm 18. Wasn't that hard.

However, if he doesn't have a steam I understand that part.

I won't just hand moderator out. That's the best way to get a corrupt administration. I'd rather know a bit about who I'm giving mod.

Your posting was never mentioned
You were implying that since my forum name is TrollBoat, I cannot be trusted

Mod App
In Game Name - Ethan8014
BL ID - 118471
Steam Name - N/A
Age - N/A
Reason you want to apply - I'd like to help make the server fair and enjoyable.
hes a badmin and bans you for saying his clan is bad, dont admin him

In Game Name - Nidos
BL ID - 29473
Steam Name - mynameisnidos
Age - 15 (in February, 1 month away!)
Reason you want to apply- I love Rising Lava, and was sad when Nal shut his down. I'm also a pretty mature person, and know how to moderate a server. I'd enjoy an admin position, but Moderator is good enough. Haven't moderated any big servers, except for one which I don't remember too well. But everyone needs to start somewhere, right? I won't disappoint you!

You were implying that since my forum name is TrollBoat, I cannot be trusted
I was implying your post was ironic in par with your name.

hes a badmin and bans you for saying his clan is bad, dont admin him
Wasn't planning on it.

Mod application yee boi
In Game Name - VitaWrap
BL ID - 47621
Steam Name - Tarte aux VitaWrap
Age - 14
Reason you want to apply:

I like the moderator job and I could help you and your server to be enjoyable, I have some experience as a mod too, It will be almost a year i'm moderator on DragonoidSlayer's game servers and Admin on Redconer's servers.

oh and bump.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 11:48:45 AM by Vitawrap »

Admin App

IGN: CheeseAndButter
BLID:45175
Steam:cheeseandbutter1 or its jackpatmac
Why i want to apply: iv been playing blockland for 2 yrs now. rising lava was my favorite server back then it was zapk who owned the server. i was very good at it me and book were friends book was the champion when it came to rising lava one of the maps are by him. But when zapks server shutdown i felt horrible then awhile then zapk released his gamemode to everyone. then nals server started. then later it shut down. then u came. It was just like zapks. i wanted to apply and help the server at hand. thats why i want to become admin on your server