Poll

Choose your poison (Please read last 2 options first: Should i make a new thread?)

BDSM (Multi Category)
14 (4.9%)
PVC/RUBBER/LATEX
8 (2.8%)
Vore
10 (3.5%)
Necro
2 (0.7%)
Fur
10 (3.5%)
Rope Bondage
4 (1.4%)
Breathplay
1 (0.3%)
Teeth/Biting
3 (1%)
Futanari
12 (4.2%)
Guro
2 (0.7%)
Socks/LongSocks
2 (0.7%)
Scanty Shorts
1 (0.3%)
Zentai (pantyhose/nylon/spandex)
5 (1.7%)
Panties
6 (2.1%)
Red Heads
5 (1.7%)
Glasses
8 (2.8%)
Mechanophilia
1 (0.3%)
Pissing
1 (0.3%)
Asian
5 (1.7%)
Tentacles
9 (3.1%)
Nurses
0 (0%)
Elf Ears
1 (0.3%)
Small breasts
9 (3.1%)
Large breasts
11 (3.8%)
Hair
2 (0.7%)
Hands
0 (0%)
lactation
0 (0%)
amputees
0 (0%)
ebony
3 (1%)
loli
9 (3.1%)
hebephile
2 (0.7%)
siscon
0 (0%)
fat
5 (1.7%)
inflation
9 (3.1%)
leather
1 (0.3%)
Other (state to have added in thread)
3 (1%)
Agalmatophilia      Statues, mannequins and immobility
0 (0%)
yoga pants
2 (0.7%)
legs
2 (0.7%)
shota
2 (0.7%)
Twin Tails (Pig tails, Ponytails)
0 (0%)
Urethral Play
2 (0.7%)
Yoga
0 (0%)
Propane and Propane Acessories
3 (1%)
Underwater love (I still find this weird)
2 (0.7%)
Incest
3 (1%)
All of it
4 (1.4%)
Short Skirts
4 (1.4%)
Wet clothing
1 (0.3%)
Transformations
4 (1.4%)
Arm/Leg warmers
0 (0%)
Toned Muscles
1 (0.3%)
Blushing
4 (1.4%)
Entomophilia
1 (0.3%)
Xeno
2 (0.7%)
Crossdressing
1 (0.3%)
Voices
1 (0.3%)
Scat
1 (0.3%)
Latino
0 (0%)
Caucasian
2 (0.7%)
Black
0 (0%)
Spiders
2 (0.7%)
Caught
1 (0.3%)
Butts
7 (2.4%)
Face
4 (1.4%)
Eyes
0 (0%)
Fat/Chubby
5 (1.7%)
AutoErotic asphyxiation
0 (0%)
Electric Shock
2 (0.7%)
Dacryphilia (tears/crying)
1 (0.3%)
Dendrophilia (special interest for trees)
0 (0%)
Exhibitionism
2 (0.7%)
Feederism (weight gaining)
1 (0.3%)
Forniphilia (The act of turning someone into furniture)
0 (0%)
Macrophilia
4 (1.4%)
Microphilia
4 (1.4%)
Metrophilia (you pretentious forget)
0 (0%)
Olfactophilia (smelly smells that smell...smelly)
1 (0.3%)
Pyrophilia
0 (0%)
Toxophilia (has nothing to do with what it sounds like)
0 (0%)
Zoophilia
2 (0.7%)
Feet
7 (2.4%)
Tickling
3 (1%)
climax Denial / Edging
7 (2.4%)
Scales/Scaleys
2 (0.7%)
Midriff/Navel
2 (0.7%)
Diapers
5 (1.7%)
roosterring
0 (0%)
Masks
0 (0%)
DDlg
1 (0.3%)
rapeplay
3 (1%)
oviposition
6 (2.1%)
pregnancy/pregnant
2 (0.7%)
Snails
7 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Tay's special interest Thread (New Thread Under Construction)  (Read 226682 times)

this thread has some funny stuff in it.
think i should visit more often

I'm starting to develop a taste for the whole emo/hipster vibe again
and all the dope perks that come with someone like that

Also butts
what did you prefer before that

what did you prefer before that

well I mean I've always been into that type of person but recently I've been reminded that I really enjoy the company of such people

I used to like the stereotypical blonde "posh" girl but not so much anymore

well I mean I've always been into that type of person but recently I've been reminded that I really enjoy the company of such people

I used to like the stereotypical blonde "posh" girl but not so much anymore
ugh i hate people who go for the blondes
starbucks-type girls are always the ones guys go for when they wanna cheat -.-

It's not even that I don't like blondes I can dig blonde hair
it's the stereotypical personality that far to many girls have. You described it well with the term Starbucks girl

I was looking through the list of special interestes then I saw something...

WHO THE HELL GETS OFF TO SPIDERS
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 03:43:49 PM by True Johnny »

There was a few pages of this thread that were devoted to people discussing their love for those loving things. Needless to say I avoided this place and touching myself for a few days

There was a few pages of this thread that were devoted to people discussing their love for those loving things. Needless to say I avoided this place and touching myself for a few days
my eyes were tearing up while i was looking for a good picture/gif of a spider to post and i couldnt handle it i mean look at this stuff

and all the dope perks that come with someone like that
anxiety and self-doubt? im happy im not emo/scene anymore because that stuff was forgeted. i'd rather not have my fashion-style as an outlet for whatever, lmao.

id rather date someone who i can talk fashion with and skateboard with and w/e. dont want to play therapist every day

What? lol if you think depression and anxiety are the only things that someone of that nature has to offer idk what to tell you man
Plus those traits can be found in all walks of life not just hipsters and emotional people

Both of those things you want can be found from all types of people too. I would imagine you as a open minded individual donnie

What? lol if you think depression and anxiety are the only things that someone of that nature has to offer idk what to tell you man
Plus those traits can be found in all walks of life not just hipsters and emotional people

Both of those things you want can be found from all types of people too. I would imagine you as a open minded individual donnie
ive dated two emo chicks and almost my entire real life social circle is the emo clique. of the ones I dated all of them had anxiety and self-doubts, one of them more than the other, needing help almost every day to prevent whatever self harm.

im more talking about my own experience which hasnt been all too positive as you can see. id obviously imagine it not being like this everywhere, but it has not left a good taste in my mouth and definitely drove me away from loving scene and emo, haha.

and yea of course you can find fashion lovers and skateboarders in any type of person, its just that its scarce (esp in my country), and ive never actually seen anyone wear any brands at all at my academy nor neighborhood. theres no one i know that i can be like "wow that new cav empt drop? already grailed" and have them actually understand what i mean haha.

i guess it can also just be my age though

Hi yes it's me
I own and use skateboards
Bish fashion is my middle name

You can't label every apple in the barrel as bad just because two of them plus their clique are rotten
I'm sorry that you didnt find the right people though because me and my friends are more sane than anyone else at my old school and everyone loves us because we're not total snobs who just sulk around all day-- we actually go out and get things done while having fun doing it (the snobs are teen-wolf idiots)
Tbh if you meet most teenagers who are emo/scene it's because they're at their lowest point but just wait a bit so they can figure stuff out then they'll be loving amazing I learned this through my experience of some weird thing most blocklanders don't know called going outside and meeting people
But yeah just keep that in mind next time you meet someone like that

Jumper spider masterrace