Author Topic: MinigameRestart events not working.  (Read 983 times)

Just started up my server to continue working on something and realized that my MinigameRestart events were not working. I have about 20 lines of em and none of them go through.

Get rid of Event_Minigame. It overwrites the default ones.

Get rid of Event_Minigame. It overwrites the default ones.
I dont have Event_Minigame.

What type of minigame are you using? Are the bricks part of the minigame? Are the bricks public?

Post your console log, please.

What type of minigame are you using? Are the bricks part of the minigame? Are the bricks public?

Post your console log, please.
Here you go

I have tried using slayer and default, neither work now and the bricks are owned by me.

NVM I just had to re-event it.

the same thing has happened to me, and i figured out that if i switch the onMinigameRestart events to onMinigameEnd on the bricks then it fixes it.

the same thing has happened to me, and i figured out that if i switch the onMinigameRestart events to onMinigameEnd on the bricks then it fixes it.
noedit: the bricks aren't public and i'm pretty sure they're part of the minigame. the minigame that i'm using is slayer's ctf

You need to disable Event_Minigame.