Xdere crashed a server

Author Topic: Xdere crashed a server  (Read 4695 times)

Pretty self explanatory, he lagged the entire server until it crashed with a command he inserted into the console. I don't want to put the command here or else people would abuse it somewhere else.

/support

+plus on the fact that you didn't post the console command, I am a very reckless person.

Just kidding, still someone else would have did it considering how about stuff this community can be at times.

someone did that after getting admin to "upload a house" before
i think their id was in the 700s or 7000s

All he did was ban a bunch of ID's that don't even exist. You're an idiot for thinking that has to do with crashing a server.

All he did was ban a bunch of ID's that don't even exist. You're an idiot for thinking that has to do with crashing a server.
until it crashed with a command he inserted into the console.

wait normal admins can crash a server with a command? isn't that like, host only?

wait normal admins can crash a server with a command? isn't that like, host only?
You can only run code on a server if you have eval access. If he really crashed it with a console command, then he had eval. There are 2 ways to get eval:
1. be super admin and/or granted eval access
2. backdoor

probably 1 but why is eval still around its so vulnerable

Then the OP should have provided proof of this.

As long as you don't admin random handicapped people you will be fine.

are you always a hateful twat

the bans were done by just him being admin

Banning all those ID's are the main problem for the crash of the server, it has caused a timeout due to a tremendous amount of lag.

Banning all those ID's are the main problem for the crash of the server, it has caused a timeout due to a tremendous amount of lag.
yea okay. last time I checked banning a bunch of people doesn't crash a server, unless you run it on a toaster.

yea okay. last time I checked banning a bunch of people doesn't crash a server, unless you run it on a toaster.
not everyone is as gifted as you. seriously, every time i see you post it's just blatant flaming. become more than a waste of 20$ and bandwidth for a change.

OT: xdere's a problem user, i support.

not everyone is as gifted as you. seriously, every time i see you post it's just blatant flaming. become more than a waste of 20$ and bandwidth for a change.

I wasn't boasting about me having a good computer, I was legitimately saying that blockland shouldn't lag or crash when banning mass amounts of people unless you actually run it off a toaster oven.

Ouch, who are you again?