Poll

-

-
3 (50%)
-
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: -nvm  (Read 1584 times)

« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 11:50:46 AM by tnatsissA »


/Post other related edge/cringe you find on facebook.
FUS RO DAH!
sorry, had too


So... you thought your friend calling someone up and calling them a friend and that they should "watch their back" was a good idea?

if someone called me and told me that stuff i would be pissed too

So... you thought your friend calling someone up and calling them a friend and that they should "watch their back" was a good idea?
Me or Alex? Alex wasn't the one to call whoever a friend. He was the one that was called a friend. I believe that Alex was loving around with this guy along with his friends a joke then it back fires on him by the target calling him a friend in retaliation.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 11:40:21 AM by tnatsissA »

Man, he has feelings? What an edgelord.
Wow, his friends are looking out for him? How edgy can you get, lol.

Mhmm, yup
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 11:41:36 AM by Tokthree »

With the way this thread is going, I'm quickly retracting my post.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 11:44:40 AM by ForgetLavender »

Man, he has feelings. What an edgelord.
Wow, his friends are looking out for him? How edgy can you get, lol.

Mhmm, yup
I'm talking about Steven and K.C. on how they threaten to beat up one person THEY were picking on after he calls Alex a friend. Did you even read OP?

I'm talking about the guys and how they threaten to beat up one person THEY were picking on after he calls Alex a friend. Did you even read OP?

Wow, his friends are looking out for him? How edgy can you get, lol.

Did you even read my post?


It says in your OP that your only problem is the 'edginess' in these posts. How old are you, 13?

It looks like sarcasm

It is, that doesn't change that fact that I'm taking the piss in regards to you calling them edgelords. You should work on your reading comprehension

It says in your OP that your only problem is the 'edginess' in these posts. How old are you, 13?
It is, that doesn't change that fact that I'm taking the piss in regards to you calling them edgelords. You should work on your reading comprehension
The problem however is the edginess I find in one of the comment sections of his posts. Meaning the people at the bottom threating to beat this guy up over nothing.
The 3 photos at the bottom OP isn't the problem, they're only related.
I'm finding it hard to believe people get so ecstatic after being called a friend. It's a petty insult really and it's not surprise that he was called one after he was the one picking on this person in the first place.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 11:47:26 AM by tnatsissA »

So your natural reaction is to post a meme calling them edgy?