Author Topic: Stealth Box  (Read 1291 times)

Remember The Undercover Undercardboard Sneaking Mission?
Remember the awesome box item that turns you completely invisible if you just stay still?
I want that. There isn't really a point of someone recreating it if someone has it and can post it, so if you do, please do.

What would be really neat is if the box looked like a 4x crate, sort of like this or something.

What would be really neat is if the box looked like a 4x crate, sort of like this or something.
Thing is the box didn't make the player look like a box when he was still, it made both the player and box invisible.
And even if it did look like a brick crate, it would be easy to tell if the player was a fake because of him not lining up with the grid.
Cool idea though.

I'd assume only Megaguy has it, along with the finger trap, but he's been pretty inactive, and even more so on Steam, so i can't contact him about it

Thing is the box didn't make the player look like a box when he was still, it made both the player and box invisible.
And even if it did look like a brick crate, it would be easy to tell if the player was a fake because of him not lining up with the grid.
Cool idea though.
I meant having the model in general be a crate. It doesn't have to necessarily be visible when he's still, although there is a way to make it possible for a player to transform into a brick when still(see: prophunt) so it might be possible to have a crate appear that's lined up with the grid when the player's still(or in general).

I'd assume only Megaguy has it, along with the finger trap, but he's been pretty inactive, and even more so on Steam, so i can't contact him about it
An old PM from him said that either theportalmaster or alphadin might have it, but they didn't respond.

Although there is a way to make it possible for a player to transform into a brick when still(see: prophunt)

Last I checked that just placed a brick over you and turned you tiny.

This is why if a server isn't gonna be hosted, the content should be released.
No one likes when something cool drowns in limbo.

This is why if a server isn't gonna be hosted, the content should be released.
No one likes when something cool drowns in limbo.