Author Topic: Predictions for 2016  (Read 12551 times)

@zoophilia
I'm very doubtful that a lot of people that claim to have it, actually have it.
Either the word special interest is being loosely used for "ye i see saw a hot drawn pics once that kinda had it (furry art)" or they're using it for shock value, which both wouldn't surprise me.

I have a classmate who jacked off his dog once

Let me put it this way:
I lost X while Y-ing Z. If you don't understand it, it's none of your loving business then.

you are some sad little fascist

I have a classmate who jacked off his dog once

were you watching

Let me put it this way:
I lost X while Y-ing Z. If you don't understand it, it's none of your loving business then.

holy stuff

Let me put it this way:
That doesn't count.

leave it to blf to turn a 2016 predictions thread into one about loving your pets

inb4holography research

i will get my drivers license (you can drive when you are 16 years old in canada c:)

leave it to blf to turn a 2016 predictions thread into one about loving your pets
I'm so proud that this forum is the most effective and versatile way of escapism for me.
I love it here.

Not on my watch.

Not on my watch.

the forget is with you and that meme

this isn't 4chan

the forget is with you and that meme

this isn't 4chan
He can't make the difference between animals and humans, how do you think he's supposed to work out internet fora?

He can't make the difference between animals and humans, how do you think he's supposed to work out internet fora?

fair point.