Author Topic: Predictions for 2016  (Read 12562 times)

You're the one who counters. Say I'm right and I won't post any further. About this subject, at least.

LOL

IS THIS EVEN REAL

THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE

You're the one who counters. Say I'm right and I won't post any further. About this subject, at least.

don't derail my thread

Is it against the rules if I make a bot that saves Pie Crust's most quoted post of the day and posts it in the cringe topic at the end of said day?

l8 m8
actually, it isn't you dolt. I realize you've already derailed it with your memes, I'm asking for you to not derail it any further

Is it against the rules if I make a bot that saves Pie Crust's most quoted post of the day and posts it in the cringe topic at the end of said day?
Not at all. Actually, I'd prefer you do it. I'm getting followers! :D

Not at all. Actually, I'd prefer you do it. I'm getting followers! :D
so your trying to get a reaction out of people?

im 100% sure pie crust is trying to troll

after he completely wrecked himself by being caught pretending to be a chick, I guess the only thing he can do now is be king of the handicaps instead of try to save his dignity and leaving indefinitely

pretty sure pie crust has a mangina

so your trying to get a reaction out of people?
This doesn't concern you.

im 100% sure pie crust is trying to troll

after he completely wrecked himself by being caught pretending to be a chick, I guess the only thing he can do now is be king of the handicaps instead of try to save his dignity and leaving indefinitely
Actually, I'm not. They brought up the subject. I came back because I adore the blockland community.

pretty sure pie crust has a mangina
Neither did you change. Good to see you back.

This thread will be moved to drama...

oh you meant 2016? idk, world will end I gues...

Actually, I'm not. They brought up the subject. I came back because I adore the blockland community.

uhhh, you brought it up with your "you can milk a bull" garbage

And instead of leaving that post be, you decided to quote it.