Poll

WHICH TEAM

PATRIOTS
66 (47.5%)
SEAHAWKS
73 (52.5%)

Total Members Voted: 139

Author Topic: SUPER BOWL XLIX  (Read 13914 times)

if anything they should've fought their offensive coordinator

so glad that the sea roosters lost
i mean god who the forget starts a fight over losing
people. people do.

Can someone make an Arizona Laws fighting strip with the Patriots, Seahawks, and the NFL?

Was rooting for Seahawks. Oh well. :<
but dat interception doh.

oh my stuff i cant breath

forget THOSE loving CHEATERS.
forget.
yeah nah forget yourself
cheating bastards shouldn't have won
forget the loving patriots and anyone who loving supports them
forget cheaters.
those loving cheaters didn't deserve this win
because the patriots forgetin cheated to get here
first they used a lip reader to get information on plays
then they deflated footballs
still cheating
they deflated footballs in the conference finals game to make them easier to catch. Cheaters cheaters pumpkin eaters
i demand a loving rematch

We didn't even cheat.

Stay upset, child.

"the balls weren't inflated enough"

god damn it. forgetin seahawks. go to the superbowl next year against the patriots, then loving slam them.

This years super bowl was magnificent. I gotta say, I love the Arby's play the most.

As a person living in Washington, I am extremely pissed, then there is my little brother, a full on Patriots fan...

wow, i actually guessed correctly

Sidenote: Madden predicted the game outcome perfectly. Even the game winning pass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8WXhQVfQTA

egh
game was good
but i don't like how the pats got there
shouldn't have posted that stuff, sorry guys.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 but don't h8: were the balls infl8?

but i don't like how the pats got there
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/2/1/7959649/deflategate-psi-legal-limit-new-england-patriots-bill-belicheck-tom-brady-ball-boy
1 ball was 2 PSI under the regular limit. (The rest were a tick under 12.5 [Probably 12.475]) That ball was taken out of circulation at the half. We scored 28 points after that ball was removed (as appose to 17 when we had it.)

If you want to bitch about how .025 PSI means we cheated, go ahead, you just look arrogant as forget. You hate us cuz your team probably sucks, (you also probably lost to us this year, or last year, or the year before) so you look for any way you can to hate us. We're good, you're not.

Also...