19 year old girl arrested for exhibitionism NOT VOYEURISM

Author Topic: 19 year old girl arrested for exhibitionism NOT VOYEURISM  (Read 8141 times)

why is this illegal, it's not like she hurt anyone
like if she got banned from the library i would understand that, but arrested? wtf?
Imagine some guy sitting in a chair and masturbating at McDonald's and you are there trying to eat. Now rethink your statement.

Imagine some guy sitting in a chair and masturbating at McDonald's and you are there trying to eat. Now rethink your statement.

what if it was the girl in the op

hell if this girl was doing it while i was eating i'd be fine with that lol

I mean with noone around, jeez

but people dont eat in libraries
at least not food

oh my god
i am so checking this out tonight, this is just too hot to ignore

what if it was the girl in the op
So you are saying it would be ok if an attractive person was doing it but not some fat grease ball dude, am I correct?

Yes because if it was a fat grease ball dude, your eyeballs burn. Otherwise, no one gets hurt.

I get what Alternatives saying. If I was going to go out to eat, I don't wanna see some fat ugly guy or some attractive chick mastubaring cause I want to eat some god damn fries, not some god damn richard.

I uh really don't know what horndogs are saying that she shouldn't be held up for what she did.
I'd be weirded out if even the hottest girl or guy was doing that in a public place where I was just minding my own business.

I uh really don't know what horndogs are saying that she shouldn't be held up for what she did.
I'd be weirded out if even the hottest girl or guy was doing that in a public place where I was just minding my own business.
it doesnt look like there was anyone around from the pictures that were given in the article and in op
sooooo

it doesnt look like there was anyone around from the pictures that were given in the article and in op
sooooo

i guess it's hard to say since someone could be like "if nobody's around you could kill a person without being caught" and be sorta related to do this but not really because this is solo and nobody's getting hurt

sooooo
So the logic behind this is that it should be legal to masturbate in a public place as long as no one's around?

This is exhibitionism, not voyeurism
Voyeurism would be spying on/filming someone else doing this stuff, without them knowing. But she's filming herself doing it