Author Topic: Ridiculous medical care..  (Read 2082 times)

Sometime around late September / early October I had injured my back, after going to a chiropractor for a while he came to the conclusion that I had slipped a disk. An x-ray shown that my vertebrae had completely slipped out of spot and that my spine had curved horribly. He asked me to get an MRI done, and so I went to my doctor. Now this is where it gets ridiculous...
First they take their time with getting ahold of my insurance company, a week passes and we try to call them. No answer, multiple times in a row. After a few more days they finally get my MRI scheduled, I was suppose to go to today but when I got up this morning to get ready to go I was told that my appointment had been rescheduled for the 26th of this month, 24 days away... Doctors here are not taking this seriously worth a damn and its really aggravating. I have not been able to walk correctly for a while and its been causing excruciating pain. My doctors and everyone knows this as well, but clearly it doesn't cross their mind and continue to make this a pain in my ass.
/rant end

Discuss stuffty doctors and misfortunes.

I've broken my jaw twice.
Only bone I've ever broken, too.

inb4 gothboy
"smoke weed fuk the mri lelelelellelelelel"
I was tempted to bring him up

How'd you do that?

Update:
My mom is pissed off at me because I asked her to get ahold of them, she does not understand the severity of this situation.
My grandma on the other hand wants me to ask my grandpa to take me to the ER. My Chiropractor said that in the event of this happening to go to the ER and have them get ahold of him for authorization.

This is an urgent matter because each day I wait is another day closer to possible (if not already imminent) back surgery. Or possibly nerve dismemberment from whatever it is that is on top of it.

inb4 gothboy
Just take some herbs, that'll pop your spine right into place.

My dad was having bad issues with his back yesterday. His pain was so bad that he stayed in his room all day and my mom was considering the ER.

Just take some herbs, that'll pop your spine right into place.
Yeah, those herbs got some dem magical healing powers from Jesus! No need for those muscle relaxers or anything! Doctors don't know what their doing.

My dad was having bad issues with his back yesterday. His pain was so bad that he stayed in his room all day and my mom was considering the ER.
He probably should get it checked out, I thought I merely pulled a muscle. Little did I know my entire spine went out of whack.

am i missing something
A lot of something, check the drama thread "Kitty0706 Died"

How'd you do that?

Both were when I was very young.

Once whilst rocking a chair at school a bit too hard with my arms inside the sleeves of my hoodie, ending up with me falling forward on my face without being able to catch myself.

Then a year later I fell off of a bench that was upside down and hit my jaw on it again.

Idek

thats what you get for sucking so much robo-richard!!

thats what you get for sucking so much robo-richard!!
It hurts so much but I do it for Shrek robot

A lot of something, check the drama thread "Kitty0706 Died"
ohhhhhhh nooooooo

something a little related but i have tmj
suxxxxxxxxxxx

smoke some weed it will obviously completely heal your spine

now that i think about it would it actually act as a painkiller? or maybe like it would exaggerate the pain and make it feel more painful in an euphroic way

Both were when I was very young.

Once whilst rocking a chair at school a bit too hard with my arms inside the sleeves of my hoodie, ending up with me falling forward on my face without being able to catch myself.

Then a year later I fell off of a bench that was upside down and hit my jaw on it again.

Idek
Well then

something a little related but i have tmj
suxxxxxxxxxxx
I may or may not have this, my jaw tends to lock up and make cracking noises a lot.

smoke some weed it will obviously completely heal your spine

now that i think about it would it actually act as a painkiller? or maybe like it would exaggerate the pain and make it feel more painful in an euphroic way
It would work as a pain killer but I plan on trying to get a job here soon so I don't want any of it in my system. Trust me I'd use it to kill pain if it wasn't for drug testing.