Does anyone have a list of sites that autoban you for linking on the forums?

Author Topic: Does anyone have a list of sites that autoban you for linking on the forums?  (Read 1121 times)

I got perma'd on my previous account for posting one, and I want to know which ones are completely off-limits

Screenshot of the last ban message
And for the love of god screenshot the name of the site don't actually type it out

don't hotlink from gore sites and you should be fine

is encyclopediadramatica banned? i thought it was .or maybe badspot was just doing that manually one day

Oh crap I didn't know this was a thing.
I almost linked my profile in the megathread of that game. :(

Oh crap I didn't know this was a thing.
I almost linked my profile in the megathread of that game. :(
it used to be
but now it just prohibits you form posting it

Pr0nHub  :cookieMonster:

why do people use that site.

tubekitty is wayyyyy better

what a website, you get to see like two threads before they tell you to pay for membership. seriously?

roblocks

i'm pretty sure the only reason badspot does this is because of the ambassador program, though it's not as popular as it was when it came out, and people aren't able to come from roblox to post anymore without buying the game so there is no real reason to have roblox links blocked.

by the way, you don't get banned for posting roblox links as far as i know, you only get your post blocked, and you are forced to edit it.

do you actually get automatically banned by the system if you post certain links, or do you mean links that just get you banned no matter what?

« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 06:16:27 PM by Sami2ss »

do you actually get automatically banned by the system if you post certain links, or do you mean links that just get you banned no matter what?

If you try to make a post with a banned link in it, it just redirects and autobans you
Permanently

not a site but if your use ToR while browsing the forum doesn't it auto ban you? I remeber Tyler66 being banned for it but getting unbanned as soon as he logged off and on

If you try to make a post with a banned link in it, it just redirects and autobans you
Permanently

You don't even have to make it a link, just mentioning it is bad enough

roblocks
Unless something has changed, this doesn't ban you, just presents a block page. I tried to link to Roblox back in 2010.

I tried to link roblox a couple months ago. It just says that you can't post it due to the whole war thing.

Does it permaban, or only like one day or something?
I guess it's somewhat unfair if its perma, but then again the only websites that are banned are gore and research.