blueeyesjt1 - No Negative Criticism!!!

Author Topic: blueeyesjt1 - No Negative Criticism!!!  (Read 7152 times)

So I went on blueeyesjt1's alien block, right? Utter confusion. I had no idea how to play on either teams, nor their objectives. I got stuck about 5 times playing as the alien once for only walking through a corridor. The map is cluttered with things they shouldnt be, and here's what i said. I hadn't said anything else the entire time i was there besides one to three word messages directed to my buddy Kobewarrior.

here's how blueyes reacts to negative criticism.

haha, what?

upon reconnection:

I did not even acknowledge other players existence other than Kobewarrior, whom my attitude was anything but "rude"
and how coincidental, being banned after criticizing the server's design for a rule I didn't even break!

here's what happened afterwords according to kobewarrior:

this server is garbage. don't play it, don't interact with the admins, and don't promote it.

now, i'm not even mentioning blueeyes banning people before the server even opened, for "being rude to other players" and his shameless self-promoting on off topic.

awful. i apologize for the poor image quality, i'm rushing this.

got banned for joining, cant screencap because blockland crashed
funny, the only guy who praised him is sa on the server

Make a monument about how his server sucks and put it in your signature. :cookieMonster:

got banned for joining, cant screencap because blockland crashed
funny, the only guy who praised him is sa on the server
your proof is on the actual topic
Perma-Banned Players:
If you are on the Perman-Banned list, please do not worry
about it. There is no way to get off the list. The reason
you're on here is because you have done something very
rude or disrespectful towards other players or towards
the forum / server. I am very sorry if you are on the list.
50356 - Nal

Make a monument about how his server sucks and put it in your signature. :cookieMonster:

you should write a book about being predictable

Its funny because I mention nowhere about disagreeing with it. It was just a joke.

it's a joke, cool your jets buddy

Its funny because I mention nowhere about disagreeing with it. It was just a joke.
i'm well aware, i was just pointing out how coincidental it was.

I feel like the host only read the "This server sucks" part and took action.

I feel like the host only read the "This server sucks" part and took action.
i still don't see how that's "being rude to other players".

he's basically just calling out the harassment card whenever anything bad is ever said about him ever.

if chatlog looks incredibly negative and unconstructive towards the server's development, please refer to here. the chatlogs are just an over-exaggerated summary. the host is fully aware of the criticism and complaints.

if chatlog looks incredibly negative and unconstructive towards the server's development, please refer to here. the chatlogs are just an over-exaggerated summary. the host is fully aware of the criticism and complaints.
why the hell is there a donate button in the op

why aren't donation buttons banned yet seriously

why aren't donation buttons banned yet seriously
Some hosts actually do use it for server funding.