Poll

[]
0 (0%)
[]
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ✵ ✴ - FORUMER OF THE DAY - ✴ ✵  (Read 135783 times)

shiiiiieetttt thanks dude

shiiiiieetttt thanks dude

HAIL!

This seems like a neat idea.

Oh boy, who's gonna be the NEXT FotD?

that would ruin the surprise though!

just chose one randomly instead of choosing them in order

just chose one randomly instead of choosing them in order
but they're in a random order, it's basically the same thing

I like this better than forumer of the year, which was solely based on being an attention whore.
What I didn't like about the blocklander of the year thing was that besides popularity many people would put the people who host and contribute to the game over forumers themselves. I think that it is our job at times to make our community look appealing, and I don't know when this became a thing but now communities are a factor of the game itself being good according to steam, which I disagree a bit with. I mean if it's an online game, you should just play with your friends, unless your friends are jerks in which you should just play alone, Blockland is a game that is fun alone too sometimes.

I understand though that, Iunno, you would enjoy a restaurant with nice waiters and good food as opposed to a restaurant where the food is good but the waiters carry guns around and sometimes slap your face, it's all about appeal, if someone has an issue with the game like it won't load something correctly and everyone berates them I wouldn't want to play the game as much and blah blah blah I'm glad that there's a thing where people can appreciate others randomly or at least make that one person feel a slight tinge of uniqueness for a day ahh ahh ahh I'm awful at expressing things

i wanna be employee of the day

vtoe me 4 prez bcuz i m soooo randumb XD LOL

*holds up spork*

I think I would deserve forumer of the day next. I am a very kind and loving person who would not murder anyone for the title of best forumer.

i wanna be forumer of the day.......

i never get anything :c
I award you lightbox's award of pointlessness