✵ ✴ - FORUMER OF THE DAY - ✴ ✵

Poll

[]
0 (0%)
[]
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ✵ ✴ - FORUMER OF THE DAY - ✴ ✵  (Read 135773 times)

requesting it isnt gonna do anything lmao

why do people even ask to be on it
talk about ego

« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 02:44:55 PM by §am§on »

what's so special about having your name on a topic.

what's so special about having your name on a topic.

your ego gets inflated to massive proportions

no, its not
Any excitement I had for this topic is gone. You just proved that this is just a daily version of forumer of the year. The only difference being that instead of having community participation the winner is determined based on how popular they are with 2 users. Now if you excuse me I have to make my own version of this thread that is an unbiased version with all active forumers having a chance. Good day to you sir.

wait so its nal and freek deciding it?

welp so much for me ever getting on there.
Now if you excuse me I have to make my own version of this thread that is an unbiased version with all active forumers having a chance. Good day to you sir.
Please do so.

no
we're not, he is
Any excitement I had for this topic is gone. You just proved that this is just a daily version of forumer of the year. The only difference being that instead of having community participation the winner is determined based on how popular they are with 2 users. Now if you excuse me I have to make my own version of this thread that is an unbiased version with all active forumers having a chance. Good day to you sir.
he was saying it as a joke and i'm just proving its not predetermined

no
we're not, he is
as long as he isnt being biased based on who he likes and dislikes its fine.

forgetin

listen i know a lot of us are kinda awkward dudes in real life but are we really this desperate for an ego boost that we get mad when someone didn't put us on an arbitrary forgetin list for a thread that will probably only last 2 weeks and then be gone forever

i don't loving know how he's doing it

no
we're not, he ishe was saying it as a joke and i'm just proving its not predetermined
Ok then like flat said

The pic just made me think otherwise. I didn't realize it was a joke.

make it forumer of the week, day is too short and will probably be too much work for you constantly updating the topic

listen i know a lot of us are kinda awkward dudes
im actually a really awkward dude