The Paintball pack is Finally here!

Author Topic: The Paintball pack is Finally here!  (Read 9865 times)

Hands...

I don't know...
I don't know why everyone always gives a stuff about the hands, I think their fine, if anything the defaults and all should be updated to have hands.

I hope people don't start saying, about realism or stuff, cause the Blockhead already has floating limbs.

Also OP the Paintball Canister looks very strange, it should be more detailed.

well then, Im pixl. Remember me? when will your server be up?
I'm getting on it now.

shotpaintball gun
holy forget, that thing might not be lethal but it sure will feel like it.

I don't know why everyone always gives a stuff about the hands, I think their fine, if anything the defaults and all should be updated to have hands.

I hope people don't start saying, about realism or stuff, cause the Blockhead already has floating limbs.

Left hand is rotated awkwardly.

Left hand is rotated awkwardly.
Yeah, It is. I will get that fixed.

And ZERØ I will fix that canister. But It probably wont be updating by today.

hands themselves aren't the problem, the fact that a lot of them are super stretched out is. and no, it's not "blockland doesn't have to be realistic", it just looks stupid

hands themselves aren't the problem, the fact that a lot of them are super stretched out is. and no, it's not "blockland doesn't have to be realistic", it just looks stupid
Would you all rather me take the hands off? It wouldn't take long. But I just always liked the hands. I would take them off if you want me to.

Would you all rather me take the hands off? It wouldn't take long. But I just always liked the hands. I would take them off if you want me to.
these hands actually don't look that out of proportion. personally I don't like hands but I have no problem with them being on these

these hands actually don't look that out of proportion. personally I don't like hands but I have no problem with them being on these
Alright, I know on my Gallery post on some of these weapons people said they didn't like the hands but if I need to change them I will.

Then only issue I have is they don't change to the player's hand color.

I know there is already a way to do it, please implement it.

Then only issue I have is they don't change to the player's hand color.

I know there is already a way to do it, please implement it.

if you mean changing the color of the hand on the weapon model then sadly, no, there is no way to change its color.

make a shotpaintball gun, a paint pain grenade and a paintsniper

In that last picture,
Do I see a .50 cal paintball gun?