Author Topic: How to practice Castration - A simple guide.  (Read 10121 times)

(Censored cause badspot is a giant prude.)

---What's Castration? Why is it good?

Castration is something that's been practiced for years, it's known to help clearing the mind of males, the only downfall is the lack of reproduction.

Quote from: Wikipedia
Castration (also known as gonadectomy) is any action, surgical, chemical, or otherwise, by which a biological male loses use of the testicles. Surgical castration is bilateral orchiectomy (excision of both testes), and chemical castration uses pharmaceutical drugs to inactivate the testes. Castration causes sterilization (i.e., prevents them from reproducing); it also greatly reduces the production of certain hormones, such as testosterone. Surgical castration in animals is often called neutering.

The term "castration" is sometimes also used to refer to the removal of the ovaries in the female, otherwise known as an oophorectomy or, in animals, spaying. Estrogen levels drop precipitously following oophorectomy, and long-term effects of the reduction of love hormones are significant throughout the body.[1]

Castration of non-human animals is intended for favouring a desired development of the animal or of his habits, or preventing overpopulation.

---That sounds great, so how do I do it?

Well you can do it yourself with an Elastrator and Elastrator rings, it's a metal tool that stretches out a tight rubber ring and you clamp it over your balls cutting the blood flow, then you just use some medical grade scissors and slice em off painlessly. They're cheap, the one pictured is only $25.

You can also get them removed by your Doctor, just mention it to them!

---Testimonials

Personally I've done it and I've completely stopped masturbating and lusting over love, it's great and lets me relax more and focus on my hobbies, I've already reached DMG in CSGO in less then a week, bounce 5 ranks up.
My mind has never been clearer. Also makes my tucking easier
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 11:28:44 PM by Soukuw »

10/10 would not masturbate again

I'M ABOUT TO THROW UP WHAT THE forget

I'M ABOUT TO THROW UP WHAT THE forget
You honestly should try it, never diss something before you try it.

the last thread you made (the self-lewinsky one) was found on another forum by someone else
this is a copypasta, carry on

the last thread you made (the self-lewinsky one) was found on another forum by someone else
this is a copypasta, carry on
Yeah last one was copy pasted, I never claimed it was mine I was sharing.

I mean seriously why would I use tinypic lol
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 11:34:19 PM by Soukuw »

i cant tell if i should be intriguied or disgusted, i didnt even think there where self-castration tools

jesus forget op you make the best threads

Waht do you care you're aloveual
So what? I can react negatively if I want to.
Okay I shut up at this point.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 11:50:45 PM by TableSalt »

So what? I can react negatively if I want to.
Not everyone is blessed with your lack of love drive, why put people down for trying to better themselves?

Do you like that people hate on you for being aloveual?

uh,,,, no,,,,, every1 nos that aloveuals arr neuterral on evrythng,,,,,,

uh,,,, no,,,,, every1 nos that aloveuals arr neuterral on evrythng,,,,,,

i didnt even think there where self-castration tools
The elastrator is a tool used for animal (usually sheep and goats) castration and tail docking, but it seems to be really popular within the feminization/sissy community as the fourth result on google suggests (and it's terrifying).

The elastrator is a tool used for animal (usually sheep and goats) castration and tail docking, but it seems to be really popular within the feminization/sissy community as the fourth result on google suggests (and it's terrifying).
,Don't need to be a feminzation or a sissy to want a clear head.