Author Topic: TransAsia flight crashes into river  (Read 2611 times)

I think that's what the pilot was trying to do.

see that's forgeted up but on the nose

"asians can't drive" is a tired joke. we've heard it a million times before

see that's forgeted up but on the nose

"asians can't drive" is a tired joke. we've heard it a million times before
Maybe the pilot was a Blind Asian Woman.

I think that's what the pilot was trying to do.

That stuff doesn't fly here
Apparently not in Taiwan either

Since airplanes in Asia have had problems through out the past months its starting to make me wonder if they actually check the planes before they take off or anything. First MH-370 goes missing, then MH-17 got shot down by Russians. Do they check where they go and what they do? and look at this TransAsia plane, does that look anything like a plane that should be traveling around Asia or the world? all other Airlines seem to be good but Asia isn't probably because they aren't doing something right, but that's what I think I could be wrong but to me it seems like it.

and look at this TransAsia plane, does that look anything like a plane that should be traveling around Asia or the world?
Um. Yes.

Since airplanes in Asia have had problems through out the past months its starting to make me wonder if they actually check the planes before they take off or anything. First MH-370 goes missing, then MH-17 got shot down by Russians. Do they check where they go and what they do? and look at this TransAsia plane, does that look anything like a plane that should be traveling around Asia or the world? all other Airlines seem to be good but Asia isn't probably because they aren't doing something right, but that's what I think I could be wrong but to me it seems like it.
I think it's quite clear they're not holding up the same standards as the rest of the world, and probably aren't training their pilots correctly.

One thing to note is that in the East, it is culturally a huge offence to second-guess a commanding officer. That might be the course of some issues, as Asian co-pilots may not want to disrespect themselves or anybody else by calling the pilot's (and their CO's) judgement into question, even if it is actually flawed.

Cool your jets, mate. It's an expression.
that's just plane rude!

These jokes crashed quickly.

I bet the pilot loses his job.

I bet the pilot loses his job.
I think he lost a lot more than that.

yeah, wasnt the plane in question a french turboprop?
id say the only way you could make a more unreliable and faulty plane is if it was soviet but even still there's a soviet turboprop bomber still in use by the russian air force today and iirc is gonna stay in service until 2040 or smth
I think you're referring to the Tu-95 Bear.

Asia, what is with your planes lately?

Cool your jets, mate. It's an expression.
lmao no pun intended

is the river ok?

Asia, what is with your planes lately?
they aren't planes, they're falling machines

stuff Asia. Get yo stuff together..... And don't try to fly the stuff either, like you've been doing