releasetheblocks2/ATails - General and Overall handicap on the forums.

Author Topic: releasetheblocks2/ATails - General and Overall handicap on the forums.  (Read 4505 times)

I don't think you'll ever make us feel sorry, nor for you, or for our own actions when we say that you are one to talk.

Nice bandwagon drama btw.
Keep your 'assumptions' to yourself, if you don't want to talk anything about what this post is about, kindly forget off and make another drama to discuss 'my history', I'll surely love it.

Keep your 'assumptions' to yourself, if you don't want to talk anything about what this post is about, kindly forget off and make another drama to discuss 'my history', I'll surely love it.
By love it, you mean ignore it? Great.

And by the way, calling you out on jumping the hate releasetheblocks2 bandwagon is still relevant to the thread. Because that's what you're doing.

Gotta gain that e-rep guys. That'll make me a better person!

By love it, you mean ignore it? Great.

And by the way, calling you out on jumping the hate releasetheblocks2 bandwagon is still relevant to the thread. Because that's what you're doing.

Gotta gain that e-rep guys. That'll make me a better person!
Again, you and your assumptions, get out of this thread if you want to derail it.

I would just like to point out that he is claiming to be 13 when his profile yesterday said 28.
This is true.

Gj guys. These posts were 10x more fun to read than all that repetitive nonsense about releasetheblocks

I am satisfied  *clap clap clap*

still not as bad as crashing a server or anything like that.
6:45 PM - accorn: i'm calling it right now that people will disagree with your drama for no apparent reason because of your "previous forum accounts"

acorn you deserve a loving medal

yeah well posting an image of a fictional character sitting on a couch isn't as bad as crashing a server/using a hack

thanks

yeah well posting an image of a fictional character sitting on a couch isn't as bad as crashing a server/using a hack

thanks
wat

thanks
what about the parts where you insulted me, acted like an starfish and stuffposted all over the place?

thanks
what about the parts where you insulted me, acted like an starfish and stuffposted all over the place?
Uh, what?

I don't think you'll ever make us feel sorry, nor for you, or for our own actions when we say that you are one to talk.

Stop posting, hes banned already

He's referring to op (you), not release.

He's referring to op (you), not release.
exactly, this thread is not needed anymore.

exactly, this thread is not needed anymore.
then why are you telling him to stop posting because release is banned, when he was referring to you?