Author Topic: blueeyesjt1 - No Negative Criticism!!!  (Read 7160 times)

Some hosts actually do use it for server funding.
he's probably hosting this from his house
if then just put it in the server jesus christ

Some hosts actually do use it for server funding.
not this one

Yes but he still has to pay for electricity

HE'S LIKE 13
Maybe his parents make him pay to have a server on all the time.

Wait is it even dedicated?

got banned for joining, cant screencap because blockland crashed
funny, the only guy who praised him is sa on the server
10/10 administration
I also see that his Deathrun died fast.

/support, I criticized him for cheating at his own game and then trying to persecute other players for doing the same thing as him and he banned me

hmmm i wonder why no one said it but this whole drama is laid out like it is written by a gigantic douche. i cant put my finger on it exactly...

Yeah I think the main reason I don't support this drama is because of the fact that op is often trying to provoke people. Probably did it here and didn't screencap.

Yeah I think the main reason I don't support this drama is because of the fact that op is often trying to provoke people. Probably did it here and didn't screencap.
6:45 PM - accorn: i'm calling it right now that people will disagree with your drama for no apparent reason because of your "previous forum accounts"

acorn you deserve a loving medal

6:45 PM - accorn: i'm calling it right now that people will disagree with your drama for no apparent reason because of your "previous forum accounts"

"Previous forum accounts"

I'm referring to your current account

Of loving course, people always watch the person that is making the drama
if it is a attention douchebag, of course people will think it is for attention whoring

if you are a douchebag who has previously provoked people, the forums will obviously think you provoked the host in this one
and that could be supported by the fact that there are just two sentences you said
and that phrase ''this server sucks'' of course will get you kicked/banned

"Previous forum accounts"

I'm referring to your current account
just ignore that. hes stuck in a loop where he thinks everyone is against him because he was previously being a jackass but keeps forgetting he still is one.
i think they call it paranoia

that phrase ''this server sucks'' of course will get you kicked/banned
on its own, yes. but i provided a reason afterwords. i shared my thoughts on the server. and you're completely ignoring the fact that he said that is "being rude to other players"

Of loving course, people always watch the person that is making the drama
if it is a attention douchebag, of course people will think it is for attention whoring
how is this thread attention whoring

..in any way.

if you are a douchebag who has previously provoked people, the forums will obviously think you provoked the host in this one
all i did was give negative (while nonconstructive) criticism. if you cannot take nonconstructive NEGATIVE criticism, while you can perfectly well take positive criticism(ie. "this is good" without telling why), you are obviously cherrypicking all the opinions you take and don't. this is not how you improve at all. it just makes you an starfish.

guys i've been to the server and I can confirm this stuff has happened to multiple players, I seriously doubt c is at fault here