Guess who's back?

Author Topic: Guess who's back?  (Read 10459 times)

So your idea of a good time is annoying a bunch of people on a forum?
Hmm.

A lot of people troll without knowing they troll because of how sensitive the forumers here appear to be.

Give me the money instead.
Ok, message me your paypal info.

Ok, message me your paypal info.
this must be a joke

or trolling

this must be a joke

or trolling
No, he said I needed to pay him 10 dollars.

So let me get this straight.

You came back only to try to get banned?

So let me get this straight.

You came back only to try to get banned?
Yes.
You see, trolling is the only purpose I have in life at the moment, I'm not doing anything productive or entertaining, so this is what I'm doing.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 04:15:26 PM by Badspot »

Yes.
You see, trolling is the only purpose I have in life at the moment, I'm not doing anything productive or entertaining, so this is what I'm doing.

Why are you wasting your money?

Yes.
Well your doing really bad at trolling. And obviously seeing as this is your only purpose are you gonna kill yourself when your done because you have no purpose?

Why are you wasting your money?
I have another key, I just want to troll. But it's not wasting, I didn't even know you would get banned in game, I thought you would get IP banned from forums. But as I said, it's the only purpose I have.

... Well this just got dark.

Well your doing really bad at trolling. And obviously seeing as this is your only purpose are you gonna kill yourself when your done because you have no purpose?
Not really, I'm not going to kill myself, that's not even logical, I'm just going to do pointless stuff as always. And my trolling is painfully bad because this was intended to be serious, but due to my mistakes, it turned back at me and I fell with it.

I have another key, I just want to troll. But it's not wasting, I didn't even know you would get banned in game, I thought you would get IP banned from forums. But as I said, it's the only purpose I have.

... Well this just got dark.
Baddy is probably gonna preemtively ban that key.

And nothing of value was lost.