(UPDATED) Playertype_Shooter - Crouching type,looks better, without those bugs

Author Topic: (UPDATED) Playertype_Shooter - Crouching type,looks better, without those bugs  (Read 53122 times)

The Characters are ready for release, but I want to ask you if should they have sprint ability or not.
Check the simple BlockHead shooter with this ability (right click on mouse):
Shooter (S.F)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4qlpoquiareswr2/Bot_BlockSoldier.zip
He have the abilities which Dogfight  Player have.

The Characters are ready for release, but I want to ask you if should they have sprint ability or not.
Check the simple BlockHead shooter with this ability (right click on mouse):
Shooter (S.F)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4qlpoquiareswr2/Bot_BlockSoldier.zip
He have the abilities which Dogfight  Player have.
if sprint still breaks things then maybe not, but if it's fine now then yeah. ill test this later or something.

To let you know, in the new version there are difference between the playertype's standing profile:

And a short video:

To let you know, in the new version there are difference between the playertype's standing profile:

And a short video:

Woha, i was going to request that but i tought that was imposible!!! too awesome, are you going to do that with all the characters?

I've already done that to BlockArmy and BlockAlpha Characters.. and yes.

And what about the Customizable playertype? it will be compatible with the hat mod? i mean, the hat will be correctly placed in the blockhead´s head?

if you're making a new version of the playertype, please do the brickshift animations. a lot of guns rely on brickshift animations as their shooting animations and imo it ruins the current version of the playertype because there's no animations for a lot of the guns.

Will we have handless models aswell?

Quick uh quick question, when i had the older pack i would have the player types enabled on my server but when i stopped playing with them and i just had my reg one i couldn't crawl or anything, Is this fixed?

Yes, in this new pack (crouching playertype)  I'm working on. It's using all of the characters but don't put the first pack together (running playertype).
Release when? :O
Soon

UPDATED!
Still without the shiftbrick animations, don't worry, a day will come and I'll make the playertype to be with the player's customization and the other animations.

Too cool, Thanks! now i am waiting to see the customizable playertype, please, release it!!!