Russia BL_ID 2236?

Author Topic: Russia BL_ID 2236?  (Read 6134 times)

Ummmm....

Banning for talking

seems legit

Any evidence?

[img]https://gm1.ggpht.com/-uG29yTv0gFD3-GKkw3zeSEBOsaOgetwlqgJjl6TQWck4PVukaY_Nu-RIPWFCZzBGzsAk5YT70ljVZEsgyGDPelzck_GKEb_02n5DRhgYif92cs8XPaCL6-4qu3CExbGrFn52i20YvXlNfqCDSO-fcxtLd5wA_ECKeRjdh_Fj-aU1oE28dsfsTaa4LvodSBSoZUlUPLG9LYJK1VROrcfBbIKNqPcPjEWIHbriBeaewROUD-KUHNjZlG3kQf5fgOZArKiRYGJYfOGzfrA85pg6evzv5d8UfyjAq0XfwZxC3ePzGfaXTWgaJsABom0YZY9UqAG6LNtCZ_wDXvYEtbQo82Du7lZ2xpvEmspsTtAVK5SCT3lmcosgSdcqrPd0n0qOIRX5Ei2HDdRcTJHqmrb4Q5iCLd_ijGgVL-eb_9tgKVxRldZKX7wSoMG2VBLZxYWW-yTsyuM7MIWPiaBDE5P0s2nMYXmGGrbh3BHkrgFUo3HCwkpKE4bKKBudkbsQIzokaOfLlCS1K43DoEjMI23RfSTsOI_wwvw9zZehwNd6ATnoUaedTdoq3zVutsitanyd2AboyOM=w584-h426-l75-ft

Banned many people for no reason and perma banned a guy stuck in a flower

Let me just squash this right now.

You were banned for being blatantly disrespectful to the administrating staff.  You were upset that another user, a friend of yours, was banned, and proceeded to berate Russia and dole out blanket insults to all other administrators.  You were banned for acting inappropriately for like...ten minutes straight - well after the previous conflict wrought by the ban of your buddy had subsided. You were muted, and proceeded to continue trash talking in team chat.  You deserved every bit of the ban.

It should occur to one that if he insults the administrating staff, he can expect to be punished.

Any evidence?

Why is he a super admin on Tezuni's, I dont know....

You were banned for being blatantly disrespectful to the administrating staff.  You were upset that another user, a friend of yours, was banned, and proceeded to berate Russia and dole out blanket insults to all other administrators.  You were banned for acting inappropriately for like...ten minutes straight - well after the previous conflict wrought by the ban of your buddy had subsided. You were muted, and proceeded to continue trash talking in team chat.  You deserved every bit of the ban.

It should occur to one that if he insults the administrating staff, he can expect to be punished.

Insult the staff? He was just playing the game and was then banned for getting stuck in a flower, seems pretty offensive ;(

You claimed that you started this thread for being "banned for talking."

This is not about your friend's ban.  This is about you being banned for talking trash to the host.  So yes, you were "banned for talking" in a sense.

Well if you were to ban me I'd like some proof of this "hacking". Just because I got stuck in one of the death run flower plants doesn't automatically make me a hacker.

haven't seen titanium in a while i don't think :o

I didn't issue the ban.  Take that up with Russia.  I personally have no way to provide evidence fore or against the alleged "hacking" claim since I did not witness it.

I didn't issue the ban.  Take that up with Russia.  I personally have no way to provide evidence fore or against the alleged "hacking" claim since I did not witness it.

The kid banned multiple people for helping oplo with his claim

Oh look, Oplo and Bot24 again. I can understand why they were banned considering their previous endeavors.

what on earth were you trying to accomplish with this drama

The kid banned multiple people for helping oplo with his claim

No, he banned multiple people for jumping on the "STUPID BADMIN RUSSIA" bandwagon.  Most of those weren't even bans...they were ten minute mutes.