Author Topic: Russia BL_ID 2236?  (Read 6135 times)

Oh look, Oplo and Bot24 again. I can understand why they were banned considering their previous endeavors.
This hacking is different from the last one all of you put on me. This one is for "becoming invincible" or for bypassing the code of the minigame.

Oh look, Oplo and Bot24 again. I can understand why they were banned considering their previous endeavors.

This community

This community
If you don't like it here, you're free to leave. :)

-snip-

> no one agrees with me
> say its the community's fault
> certainly not mine

Given both of your track records I don't think it should come as a surprise that you made a drama just because you got your peepee spanked.

If you don't like it here, you're free to leave. :)

I spend more time on blockland then any other game ever. The community is fine, but when it comes to this stuff, it's just cold. Everyone cowers in fear because they are afraid speaking their own opinion. It seams like in the end, no ones problem is being solved. All we do is sit behind our moniters, and act as keyboard warriors. It is extremely upsetting that this place is just an emotional battle ground. For some people this is just another arguemt, while others spend all their time playing on one server, and never change because they enjoy it so much. When you take away something someone cares about, they get mad, and this is the case.

I have some pictures of Russia (admin on tezuni's if I have the right person) illedgedly giving mod/admin to a random user

I have some pictures of Russia (admin on tezuni's if I have the right person) illedgedly giving mod/admin to a random user

Thank you for understanding

This community
yeah how dare we call you out on your stuff
your reaction gif from memeguy.com really sells it

yeah how dare we call you out on your stuff
your reaction gif from memeguy.com really sells it

And it matter to you because?...

And it matter to you because?...
it matters to me because you were pathetic enough to bitch to this forum about how your friend got banned for hacking
forget off please

it matters to me because you were pathetic enough to bitch to this forum about how your friend got banned for hacking
forget off please

No, I won't go away until I have an answer

Didn't your mother tell you: "if you have something not nice to say, don't say it at all"?

No, I won't go away until I have an answer

Didn't your mother tell you: "if you have something not nice to say, don't say it at all"?
I just answered you.

As a matter of fact, yes. I was told that. However, I'm not being mean, I'm being honest. Quit complaining

I just answered you.

As a matter of fact, yes. I was told that. However, I'm not being mean, I'm being honest. Quit complaining
what ever I'm done

I got banned by Russia too.

And I got into an argument with Nooblet 2.0 about it. I was "Disrespecting authority." What sucks is nobody did anything about russia.

what you need to do OP, is buy some solvent because it's pretty clear you and your butt buddy need a bit of space from each other.