Author Topic: NITRO clan  (Read 10301 times)

No. I am not referring to explosive nitroglycerin.

Since Blockland was desperately in need of a racing clan, I thought I should make one. So here it is; The Nitro clan, due to lack of a better name.
The Nitro Clan is the first and best (Due to no real competition) racing clan on Blockland. The clan itself is made up of people who just simply love the joy of racing; The raw speed, the drifting, the jumps, everything. Previously, these people had nowhere to go, so here it is; The Nitro Clan, ready to melt plastic, scrape up some bricks, and leave opponents in the hot, colorfully-painted bricks of defeat.

NiT MEMBERS AND BLACKLIST

~Members with Cards~

~Members without Cards as of now~
Kirbylikesit [Server Admin, Member FTS]
Ace [Server Admin]
Marcem [Racer, Member FTS]
Colten [Racer, 720 Spin]
+Singapura+ [Racer, Member FTS]
Meese [Racer, Member FTS]
Dread[Beginning Racer, On Fire]
Sneakvolt7777[Beginning Racer, Airborne]
Xang[Beginning Racer, Nitro]
Junior[Beginning Racer, Jeep Lover
Ghoul[Beginning Racer, Wall-Rider
Green Link[Beginning Racer, Barrel Roll Do-er]

~Blacklist~
General Omega, ID 1965;
sonicking900, ID 3215; Stealing a member's track and claiming it as his own.

To sign up, all you need to do is submit an application and a screenshot of your racing prowess. We'll give you a title, too, after you sign up, if you give us something to make into a title..

The clan tag is NiT; If you're a member, wear it with pride! If you're not, stop being a poser.

Cards aren't there for anything, really, they're just a graphical representation of the NiT members and their vehicle of choice.

NOTICE
Officially sponsored servers will include special add-ons, made by the Nitro clan leader, me. If it doesn't have the trademark Nitro, than it's not actually a Nitro server.

If you want your server sponsored, than just message me. I'll happily oblige if you meet these standards;
  • You haven't been deemed a n00b by me, or are on my bad side
  • You actually can host
  • You're in the clan
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 10:39:27 AM by Bushido »

Looks like a well organized clan. Well thought out. Looks great! :cookie:

Bump due to 14 views in 5 hours.

o_o this can't be a good sign...

Can I be in. As for the screen Ill come up with one later. You know me Ive raced on your server a few times.

I joinz plews? YO uknowz hao I driev
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 03:05:40 PM by psygo »

Gah.... I'm already in 2 clans... I'd join, but i don't feel like adding a clan tag in my name.

I want to join and look at what meeces thinks about me because I crashed and he hit me.

I dont really care.All you were doing was hiding by spots and jumping out and making me crash  into things...Besides belongs in Drama i think

Meese I wrecked you know that thing you do when you hit something. So gtfo noob.

Meese I wrecked you know that thing you do when you hit something. So gtfo noob.
Bushi kicked you cause you did that on purpose.

And Bushido just took your word for it. If he seen me do it it would have been a ban. so just gtfo anyway.

And Bushido just took your word for it. If he seen me do it it would have been a ban. so just gtfo anyway.
You did it again just now :p

Also, YAY! I'm in :D

Ok fair warning: If I wreck I immediately back up and try to take off. I wreck alot thats just my style. Dont even ask how many cars Ive totaled in need for speed(Hint: if you try to count on your hands and feet you might want to grap a few friends).

Dont even ask how many cars Ive totaled in need for speed
XD me too  :cookieMonster: